Teams or people more likely to win some sort of silverwear in 2024 than the blooz!

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm assuming you only hang out here because you've been banned from the Richmond board. I'll leave you alone now, it's too easy. You certainly don't need any help in making yourself look like a goose. Best of luck champ. Remember, when you feel yourself spiralling on here, log off and go for a walk around the block. You won't get so easily triggered that way!

🤦‍♂️

I'm assuming you only hang out here because you've been banned from the Richmond board. I'll leave you alone now, it's too easy. You certainly don't need any help in making yourself look like a goose. Best of luck champ. Remember, when you feel yourself spiralling on here, log off and go for a walk around the block. You won't get so easily triggered that way!
You sound angry and full of hate, which are good things. But where's your giff?

200w.gif

You ain't wrong. Plenty of respect Tigers fans on this forum haven't got time for tbe embarrassment that is Triggering Tiger

He complains about Shitmond being forced to play games at Marvel and Kardinia Park, even though he admits he never goes to games anymore, supposedly on a bad back, yet said bad back doesn't stop him from a 40 cent/discount Uber Driver lol

#concerning

You ain't wrong. Plenty of respect Tigers fans on this forum haven't got time for tbe embarrassment that is Triggering Tiger

He complains about Shitmond being forced to play games at Marvel and Kardinia Park, even though he admits he never goes to games anymore, supposedly on a bad back, yet said bad back doesn't stop him from a 40 cent/discount Uber Driver lol

#concerning
It's not concerning it's because you're totally obsessed with me floggo... #rentfree

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back