Past Player - Myke Cook

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: #39 - Myke Cook

I can.

Have you guys who can't see them tried pressing F5 on your key-boards?

Edit: Forget the above. I could see them before. Now they've disappeared. :confused:

Look, I don't want to s**t up his thread or anything...
But I still can't believe we have a guy called MYKE on our list.
Ugh.
Just call me Tym.

You know Drummond your track record with "buddy players" worries me, I swear you jynx these kids. You said Cook was "your draftee" when we got him and he's had nothing but problems. :eek: :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know Drummond your track record with "buddy players" worries me, I swear you jynx these kids. You said Cook was "your draftee" when we got him and he's had nothing but problems. :eek: :p
:p Yeah I did claim him didn't I! I like what he could potentially bring to the table so I'll be sure to follow him closely, that's if he ever steps on the park!

OK, well it's been about five months since I last profiled one of our draftees so I thought I might as well have a look at the forgotten man, Myke Cook. At this rate I will finish these profiles by about December 2009. :p

Myke Cook
184.1cm, 76.2kg
Recruited: Pick 38, 2007 AFL Draft from Sandringham Dragons

Vic Crow

Many thanks for that. IIRC, you mentioned he may turn out to be the best of our draft picks from last yr.....is that your view?

Vic Crow

Many thanks for that. IIRC, you mentioned he may turn out to be the best of our draft picks from last yr.....is that your view?
It's probably more that he's the one that most excites me. Cook has the potential to be a very damaging player and he's flown under the radar a lot in his junior career and the start of his AFL career. I look forward to him getting on the track and showing us what he's got.

I can't remember if I said he could be the best of this class, but he's definitely my favourite. :thumbsu:

Originally I was going to write profiles on our draftees in order of where they were taken, but after doing Dangerfield back in December I skipped a couple of guys to do Cook because I'm a big wrap and also because there's less info about him than anyone else!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back