Past Player - Myke Cook

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: ND Pick # 38 - Myke Cook - Sandringham Dragons

Thanks for the info, macca!! :thumbsu: :)

No worries mate. If you guys have any question about him I'm happy to do my best to answer it, as I saw him play a fair bit this year.

PS. I've already claimed him as my boy :cool: :p

No worries mate. If you guys have any question about him I'm happy to do my best to answer it, as I saw him play a fair bit this year.

PS. I've already claimed him as my boy :cool: :p

Thanks for your help mate we all apreciate it!

I'm surprised he wasn't talked about more during the year as he's got a lot of talent in my opinion and is a very shrewd selection. Possibly flew under the radar a bit after playing injured a lot during the year due to having a knee injury which he carried for most of the 2nd half of the year.

Sounds like Chris Knights in his draft year.

Re: Myke Cook - ND Pick # 38 - Sandringham Dragons

gallery_Napoleon_Dynamite_1.jpg

The same Steve Gaertner that was meant to go Top 20 this year?

Maybe if he could hit the broad side of a barn when he's kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: #39 - Myke Cook

Well he knows what to work on for next year VC :p

Pretty much. He's bottom aged and I expect him to go next year, but I can't see him being Top 5 after being on the radar this year, but missing completely.

Who was talked up as a Top 20 prospect as a bottom ager, missed out altogether and then went Top 5 the next year? I can't think of anyone. :confused:

When I say 'on the radar' I specifically meant he was hotly tipped to go earlyish in reputable phantoms, not just a draft candidate.

Who was talked up as a Top 20 prospect as a bottom ager, missed out altogether and then went Top 5 the next year? I can't think of anyone. :confused:

When I say 'on the radar' I specifically meant he was hotly tipped to go earlyish in reputable phantoms, not just a draft candidate.

I was told he pulled out of the draft.:confused:

Okay, sorry, misunderstood, apparently we've got pretty contrasting views of what "on the radar" means, I would have thought it meant clubs were considering a certain player, not that he was a certainty pre-draft to go.

Okay, sorry, misunderstood, apparently we've got pretty contrasting views of what "on the radar" means, I would have thought it meant clubs were considering a certain player, not that he was a certainty pre-draft to go.
Yeah true, on the radar was the wrong term for me to use, but my post before that said Gaertner was supposed to go Top 20 this year.

none of your photos are showing on my pc:

- i'm just wondering if everyone else is having the same problem or whether its my pc settings?
I think it might be your PC settings:confused:
I have posted other pictures and people have replied to them.
If you want to see the pictures go onto www.afc.com.au
and look at player profiles and there will be pictures of them.
Sorry:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back