Ovens & Murray discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Prime Train going to bring eyeballs to the league that would have never heard of / cared about the Ovens and Murray other wise

Anyone who thinks that is a bad thing is ignorant and needs to get with the times, forget the social media side of things the bloke can seriously play football and has done at a high level great get for the Rovers

Just because it’s something that you don’t understand it shouldn’t make you upset about it.
He’s got an online platform that has a following and he’s bringing that to Rovers. Good luck to him for putting himself out there like that. Most of you blokes would struggle talking at a family dinner

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hope the bloke can play..it’s obviously publicity but it could turn sour if the lad doesn’t get a kick

If you look at his footy resume he’s played at state level across the country

He’s good for the game. Country footy is dying, some publicity and bums on seats isn’t a bad thing…
Pretty legit player. Every primary school aged kid will want to watch him when he's in town and may even lead to more young players funnelled through Rovers rather than other surrounding clubs

Just because it’s something that you don’t understand it shouldn’t make you upset about it.
He’s got an online platform that has a following and he’s bringing that to Rovers. Good luck to him for putting himself out there like that. Most of you blokes would struggle talking at a family dinner

Who has he played for?

Who has he played for?

Played at Noosa Tigers last year. Got a mate of mine that played with him up there. More than a handy player.
70dd3ddab37a0d2801f42856463f156f.jpg

Pretty legit player. Every primary school aged kid will want to watch him when he's in town and may even lead to more young players funnelled through Rovers rather than other surrounding clubs
He's no kaidyn McDonald, not sure after he's first game there will be that much spotlight on him, if he kicks 30 goals for the year, he'll have done his job

Will bring eyes to the league that for sure with his popular following. Add in Joe Richardsbringing some eyes to the comp it's good for the O&M. But yes will be a bit over the top at times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back