-Rovers
-Myrt
-Yarra
-Wodonga
-Corowa

-Lavi
-Raiders
-North

That's my early prediction on the ladder. Wang and Albury class above again, and the 5 teams besides the bottom 3 will be fairly even. Lavi, raiders and north could be in A different order, still a bit too early to tell. I Just think although Lavington and raiders have lost a lot, I still can't see North finishing above them. They've got no height whatsoever.
I could see Lavi landing a few recruits before the season starts and climbing a couple of spots.

I think rovers will drop, sounds like they are losing a few from last year. It will take a while for their new players to gel. Is Roos playing for them again?

Fair old revolving door at rovers. Blokes in and out each year. Will be interesting to see what happens when Cresswell leaves. He would have to be one of the best recruiters going around, very impressive network

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Fair old revolving door at rovers. Blokes in and out each year. Will be interesting to see what happens when Cresswell leaves. He would have to be one of the best recruiters going around, very impressive network

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Is filo their only big name?
They've lost Thynne and Jones and probably all the other queenslanders and a few younger guys have gone to ocean Grove

All of the blokes mentioned in the paper for Rovers sound like pretty legitimate footballers. Just a matter of squeezing them in points wise

On what planet will Brodie filo ever be a 3 point player for rovers? I hope whoever is in charge of doing their points isn't in charge of their salary cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbons and who?? Masters staying?

Yes plus Willy Wheeler who didn't play, the big full forward they signed & a few other good signings. Symes Full Time as well i believe so I'd suggest the forward line will be much better, great midfield with some very talented kids coming through.

Just an opinion watching from afar!

Gibbons, fothergill, Williams, cross and along with Wheeler the pigeons should be right up there.

Don't think much will separate the top five.

I hear Lavingtons Marty Brennan to try his Luck at Werribee as well next year

Early ladder prediction based on what clubs have recruited so far. Things will change for sure.

Wouldn’t take much for the top 5 to change order. Might also depend on points. Lots of new recruits but only the clubs know how it all fits points wise.

I can’t see anyone from the bottom 5 I picked getting into the top 5 at this stage.

Albury
Wangaratta
Yarrawonga
Myrtleford
Wang Rovers
Lavington
Wodonga
Corowa
Raiders
Nth Albury

Myles Aalbers back to Lavington, Tigers miss Townsend who has signed at Southport

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back