Ovens & King FL discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely no Geoff here bud
(or squid)
Next week he will be Callum murray

I’ve put forward a survival plan to the O&K with no response, I’m out working the field while other people are taking pot shots from behind the keyboard, clubs need to work together, there’s too many proud ignorant fools out there.
Ahh mccain, youve done it again!

Taking bets on Geoffs next username

Not a bad day yesterday. All thing considered, shocking weather for football, and live streaming all games the crowd was still good. Despite those in the know down playing numbers Benalla had good support. Reasonable standard of football in the wind and rain.

Not a bad day yesterday. All thing considered, shocking weather for football, and live streaming all games the crowd was still good. Despite those in the know down playing numbers Benalla had good support. Reasonable standard of football in the wind and rain.
Doon really came to play. Great day all round

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys I’m about to launch a local footy page on social media covering O&M O&K TDFL and Hume league. I’ll have a few of my own journalist at games each week. The page will re-live the past and break news as it’s happening, I’ll drop the link once it’s up and running. Please share around as it’s going to be the best page for all footy fans, no biased bullshit. I’ll be relying on any keen footy fans for any inside information to contribute.

Hey guys I’m about to launch a local footy page on social media covering O&M O&K TDFL and Hume league. I’ll have a few of my own journalist at games each week. The page will re-live the past and break news as it’s happening, I’ll drop the link once it’s up and running. Please share around as it’s going to be the best page for all footy fans, no biased bullshit. I’ll be relying on any keen footy fans for any inside information to contribute.

You can count me in Hondaman77

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back