Ovens and King Football League 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

So can be cleared before the cutoff date and still play that game? Gee i didnt think the moyhu committee would be that smart either guys!!

So can be cleared before the cutoff date and still play that game? Gee i didnt think the moyhu committee would be that smart either guys!!

Pretty sure no one was having a go at Moyhu committee. Just the timing of it against Tarra. Round 7 would be starting to get cold at night to have a night game. Round 18 and the so called afl player wouldn't be able to play for anyone else from June 30 onwards other than Moyhu. With most ex afl blokes still running around with clubs and doing appearances in the first half of the year when they can! That's just my thoughts. Could be way off

Pretty sure no one was having a go at Moyhu committee. Just the timing of it against Tarra. Round 7 would be starting to get cold at night to have a night game. Round 18 and the so called afl player wouldn't be able to play for anyone else from June 30 onwards other than Moyhu. With most ex afl blokes still running around with clubs and doing appearances in the first half of the year when they can! That's just my thoughts. Could be way off
I thought do a clearance for match day though, which expires after that match. I'm pretty sure they can be lodged in advance, but not so sure if you could book one in for after june 30.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Can anyone add to this list?

GLENROWAN ins-
Lachie Cohan
Matt Campbell

Outs-
Jake fisher curnow
Jake burden
Aaron Chong

TARRA ins
Xav Norden
Justin hoggan
Tim Aumann
Luke griffin
Jack Amery
Riley Judd (possibly)
Lachlan Raven
Kris Zane
David Thayer

Outs -
Lachy canning
Andrew james

MILAWA ins
Josh Owen
Glenn Wyatt

Outs-
Brent newton
Ben Nicholson
Tim Allen
Ben Clarke
Sam bowers

BONNIE DOON ins
?
Outs -
Justin Colliss
Jess costatis
Leigh irons
Herbert
Swindles x 2?

GOORAMBAT ins-
?

Outs -
Brendan Stevens (ret)

BRIGHT ins -
?

Outs -
Tom Buckley
Ben bond
Ben henwood

KING VALLEY
ins
Damian Bradley
Josh Leitch
Bailey McLeod

Outs
Josh roman

MOYHU ins
Tom stone-berry
Ollie Williams
Aaron Chong

Outs
Michael Kruen
Nath Waite
McGeehan?

WHOROULY ins
?

Outs
Nathan Hooper
Corey Southern
Bryce hooper?

ALL BLACKS ins
Alistair Jacka
Chris Lockhart
Nick spencer

Outs
Jayden Guppy

GRETA
Ins
Newbold x 2
Jarrod Morham
Tom Webster
Jack Frampton

Outs

North wang ins
Mikka Powell
Robbie Bertalli

Outs

Getting close now my ladder would be.

Tigers
Dogs
Bats
Mountain Men
Roos
Blacks

Bombers
Demons
Blues
Hoppers
Lions
Hawks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have Bright a lot higher than other people have thought they would finish. Any reason?
It's more so everyone else will drop off I think....Bright has a young talented list with the best full forward in the comp. I also think the blacks will be big movers up the ladder. I expect doon and milawa to slide!

Have heard reports the mountain men have hit the track hard post Christmas. Big watch on young midfielder Nick Lebish this season, definitely one of the most underrated players in the comp in my eyes

Have heard reports the mountain men have hit the track hard post Christmas. Big watch on young midfielder Nick Lebish this season, definitely one of the most underrated players in the comp in my eyes
Lebish would be up there with the best in the league if he had a brain

Are you gunna have a crack at predicting the ladder bipolar???

Mad as a cut snake that bloke. They call him "the wild thing" up there in the hills apparently. Won't win a Nobel Prize any time soon but can definitely play footy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lebish is a Jet, dominated the first half of last season.

Buckley was reported in the paper as a loss ore xmas so has something changed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back