Ovens and King Football League 2006-2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard today from a good source that there is a few big names on the move next year!

S Pickering: Blacks to tatong
M Robinson: Tigers to Blacks
B Nichols: Blues to Blacks (ass coach)
J Wilson: Hoppers to Gold coast, couldnt say no after he sent a video of the day he got the nickname '12 goals'

On a serious note...
S Williamson to coach Milawa?
Rumours about the blues signing a new coach seem to be circulating everywhere but the club is being very tight lipped..

Tarra would be pretty keen to sign a coach soon, id be surprised if they didnt have one already lined up

Just on milawa NBM I'll wait to see what the oracle has to say in the Chronnie. Did hear that Milawa will lose a lot of their O&M players.....

As for the greta job, it's the worst kept secret in the Aus......"GUNS" pres and coach....:p:p:p

Just on milawa NBM I'll wait to see what the oracle has to say in the Chronnie. Did hear that Milawa will lose a lot of their O&M players.....

As for the greta job, it's the worst kept secret in the Aus......"GUNS" pres and coach....:p:p:p

Slim - I also heard a rumour regarding the 3rds kid - it was that he was punched in the head in the change room after the game - not sure where it came from.

While speaking of President & Coach - both positions are vacant (1 now = coach & 1 @ AGM).........Discussions have been held for the coaching position, however we are waiting for the confirmation from the person to come as the person needs to check a few boxes for himself to make sure he is ready and willing.

Slim - I also heard a rumour regarding the 3rds kid - it was that he was punched in the head in the change room after the game - not sure where it came from.

While speaking of President & Coach - both positions are vacant (1 now = coach & 1 @ AGM).........Discussions have been held for the coaching position, however we are waiting for the confirmation from the person to come as the person needs to check a few boxes for himself to make sure he is ready and willing.

Would this by any chance be an ex Rochester onballer? If so good get will one of the best to go around in this league.

To clear all this crap up, the kid who "gave" away the 50 was not punched, taunted or otherwise.
I think the incident that people might be talking about was just a bit of push and shove between 2 other players, basically one kid went off after someone from the crowd got stuck into them and another kid told him to pull his head in which in the heat of the moment he didnt take kindley to. There was nothing in it and the young blokes are actually mates just a bit of frustration overflowing, as u can imagine they were pretty pissed off with the way the game ended. No punches were thrown, stuff all in it, end of story.

There has been plenty of talk about ex B and D sides chasing players at the moment. Does anyone know if they have recruited its only talk but people might hear things?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good coaching pickup for Greta, handy footballer with great experience....

Even better news about B Newton going to the maggies:D,phew, a lot of backmen happy about that...

So Nonch what's this about Sessho heading back to the O&K (I know 12 goals wrote it) and will it be Tarra....

Even better news about B Newton going to the maggies:D,phew, a lot of backmen happy about that...

So Nonch what's this about Sessho heading back to the O&K (I know 12 goals wrote it) and will it be Tarra....

Iv heard a whisper about tatong having picked up a few boys for next year not sure who but will be announced in the next few weeks.

I've been on holidays slim so I haven't been keeping up with much of the news. My guess would be that a few O&K clubs would be speaking to Sessho and he might be having a think about the $ on offer. I'd say there'd be a few clubs offering more money than Tarra though, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I think he should stick with Rovers at least one more year, but this is all just guessing - I honestly have no idea what's going on...

And just on Dakker he will be an absolute gun in the O&K, so that's a massive boost for the Blues. He seems to be a good on field leader too, so I reckon he will set a great example for their young guys.

I've been on holidays slim so I haven't been keeping up with much of the news. My guess would be that a few O&K clubs would be speaking to Sessho and he might be having a think about the $ on offer. I'd say there'd be a few clubs offering more money than Tarra though, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I think he should stick with Rovers at least one more year, but this is all just guessing - I honestly have no idea what's going on...

Sensible clubs have their limit nonch as you know but as you said there are still those who think $$$ can get them what they want....

Heard a whisper that Sessho could be heading up to Whitfield. Makes sense with his brother playing there too.

Would be a shame if he left the Ovens & Murray after one season though.

Does anyone think he'd kick 100 if he went to a team other than Tarra or Milawa (excluding Bright and Whorouly for travel factor)?

Heard a whisper that Sessho could be heading up to Whitfield. Makes sense with his brother playing there too.

Does anyone think he'd kick 100 if he went to a team other than Tarra or Milawa (excluding Bright and Whorouly for travel factor)?[/quote]

Whorouly is closer than king valley, not that he'd go there. But i've also heard reports that he may be headed up there, would only be good news for the roos if it were the case.

I think greta's gonna be on the up next year, surely new coach will have to have a few followers, could be year of the blue??

Just out of curosity has sesho ever played in a average side?? An if he did go up the valley i doubt he would kick 50 goals.

Just out of curosity has sesho ever played in a average side?? An if he did go up the valley i doubt he would kick 50 goals.

I tend to agree a bit there KIA, he certainly wouldn't be receiving the same delivery from the midfield that he has been used to. Having said that he'd still kick quite a few.

Does anyone think he'd kick 100 if he went to a team other than Tarra or Milawa (excluding Bright and Whorouly for travel factor)?[/quote]

Whorouly is closer than king valley, not that he'd go there. But i've also heard reports that he may be headed up there, would only be good news for the roos if it were the case.

I think greta's gonna be on the up next year, surely new coach will have to have a few followers, could be year of the blue??[/QUOTE]

I did hear that a few of the Benalla Saints boys at Greta may be heading back into town...

I think greta's gonna be on the up next year, surely new coach will have to have a few followers, could be year of the blue??[/QUOTE]

I did hear that a few of the Benalla Saints boys at Greta may be heading back into town...
Like every team, we'll lose a few and gain a few. It's only early days though and the recruiting staff would be keen to keep all last season's playing list. Unfortunately that never happens :rolleyes:

Ive heard a few whispers that will only benefit the club. Will be interesting to see if Dakka can attract a couple of big signings to the club to compliment the young blokes. With another year under their belt I'd think the Blues will be on the rise in 2011 :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back