Status
Not open for further replies.

ringo1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 30, 2006
Williamstown/Echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Has anyone got any news about this league? Heard that Benella All Blacks are the side to beat under the guidance of super coach Peter Sheehan. A great coach who takes the game seriously and demands professionalism. Did hear that Dean Laidley was keen to have him as an assistant.:thumbsu:

Mick Wilson has taken the Tarra job, may be a playing coach as hes been training with the group. A few Rovers blokes are expected to make the move out and thus making them look alright and should be there in september, making a serious impact may be a different matter

Has anyone got any news about this league? Heard that Benella All Blacks are the side to beat under the guidance of super coach Peter Sheehan. A great coach who takes the game seriously and demands professionalism. Did hear that Dean Laidley was keen to have him as an assistant.:thumbsu:

Apparently Sheehan couldn't come to terms with North. LOL.
Whorouly/Moyhu will be the sides to beat again. The poor old Blacks will be trying to get off the bottom, though I did hear they have recruited a few more
quality footballers.

Bright will be the big movers this year with good young blokes and good o&m recruits kelly,nightingale and jones they will shake up the likes of moyhu and whourly.

Bright will be the big movers this year with good young blokes and good o&m recruits kelly,nightingale and jones they will shake up the likes of moyhu and whourly.

I see Bright as 3rd behind the top 2.Similar to Greta in 06. There is probably 4-5 teams to make up the rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on the delay of the season due to the drought? Apparently league had a meeting last week. Heard it could be 5 weeks

Whats the go with milawa will they make any sort of an impact on the O&K this year? saw them play a couple of games last year and they look to have a few handy players just didnt look fit enough.

Saw Miliwa play also, prob lacked a couple aggressive inside midfielders. Were competitive against quality opposition, didnt get flogged but lost quite a few games around the 4 goals and under. Maybe if a couple of the close ones went there way who knows, coulda been playing finals...

Saw Miliwa play also, prob lacked a couple aggressive inside midfielders. Were competitive against quality opposition, didnt get flogged but lost quite a few games around the 4 goals and under. Maybe if a couple of the close ones went there way who knows, coulda been playing finals...

The games I saw they struggled after 1/2 time even when they were leading especially against the top sides. They did manage to roll a couple but couldnt
go on with it.

Good sides win the close ones Trotta!
For your sake I hope they improve & play some finals footy in 07.
Any news out of Whorouly?
Bridesmaids in 05 & 06, any new recruits? Any players leaving?
Who will stop Moyhu?

Good sides win the close ones Trotta!
For your sake I hope they improve & play some finals footy in 07.
Any news out of Whorouly?
Bridesmaids in 05 & 06, any new recruits? Any players leaving?
Who will stop Moyhu?

Whorouly will go close this year. They have recruited well from myrt.

the Lions have to be favorites. Moyhu arent getting any younger (average age around 40), havent heard they've got any new blokes either. Whorouly have new O&M players and the extra motivation after losing the grandfinals. Reckon that's gonna be the driving force...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back