Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Wodonga have lost two players back to the Riverina. Flanigan to Wagga Tigers and Macauley to Coolamon. The Dogs are in serious trouble. Bottom of the ladder and losing players.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on Castles comments in the paper?!
Big call to say he’ll kick 60

Cupido and Castles SHOULD kick 100 between them. I think the border mail have twisted a few words tbh. Wodonga really seem to be in strife, besides from that, should be in for another cracking season. Have Albury landed any big names yet? Have North Albury recruited anyone?

The ball gets there mate, just as much as any team. Ask anyone that has watched the Roo's this season and they'll tell you the same thing. Not often this year teams had an easy win against CR. They just haven't had a key target down there without sacrificing someone up the ground. Hopefully, with "2 big roosters" that problem is now fixed.

Radiers will lose Boxall (Canberra Demons), the Rouse boys back home after a degree and Bollinghaus and Donaghey to VFL commitments.
They will still i'd say be around the mark but not not closing the gap on Wang or Lavi as they would have hoped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wang landed anyone? They need to after losing a few experienced players to retirement. Heard a whisper a couple young blokes might be off to try VFL/Metro footy as well.

Wang landed anyone? They need to after losing a few experienced players to retirement. Heard a whisper a couple young blokes might be off to try VFL/Metro footy as well.

Jack Amery back from Tarrawingee to fill Douthies spot

Have heard Wodonga have lost a ton of players. Not good if true. They were naming 13-14 players in the Reserves most weeks last season at selection so can’t afford a reduction in numbers.

Have heard Wodonga have lost a ton of players. Not good if true. They were naming 13-14 players in the Reserves most weeks last season at selection so can’t afford a reduction in numbers.

The list of players is growing from my understanding.
Hicks
Beattie
Heagney
Russell
to go with the losses they have had in the last twelve to eighteen months, paints an awful picture at John Flower Oval for 2020.

Willie Wheeler and Leigh Masters , set to join Yarrawonga, as mentioned on the Gv site..

Looks very likely that the gap between the top three and the next tier will be closer again next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back