Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know that Rovers have recruited a few great one pointers back to the club but can anyone give us a bit of an indication what points level they would be at now with the other recruits that have been mentioned. Will they have to leave good players out each week to fit others in

I know that Rovers have recruited a few great one pointers back to the club but can anyone give us a bit of an indication what points level they would be at now with the other recruits that have been mentioned. Will they have to leave good players out each week to fit others in
I guess, they won't be able to field their best team under the points cap but they will have 4-6 VFL listed players next year so that'll affect their best side more than points

Who's the 6 recruits named in the border today

On CPH1851 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back