Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensational performance today by the Panthers, and thoroughly deserved their premiership, Mannagh was great and deserved the medal, but I thought Hanna in the ruck wasn't too far behind, he gave the kids first use, more often then not... Brennan was a bull in the first half especially and also thought McMahon was very good across half back...

Great reward for effort for the Panthers after going through a fair bit of heartbreak since their last flag, 3 Grand final losses and 3 Prelims i think.

Well done to the Panthers. Some smart judges seen it coming😉 The loss of Leitch was massive, although Mannagh was a deserved winner, I thought it was Hanna that prevented Wang getting momentum by kicking multiple goals quickly in a row. He kept getting his hands on centre bounces, and I reckon his physicality and aggr Saigon contributed to both Porter and possibly Van Berlo's lameness. The fact Mannagh didn't play the second half in the 2nd semi was massive. On a negative for the day, although a great gesture and full respect to the players, to hold up the last qtr for 3 or 4 minutes to present the all abilities boys with their medals was something that needs to be done better next time. Mellington back to Tigers is the first piece of their puzzle, although Mackie was announced as Osborne coach Saturday night. Polo will remain at Albury.

Peta might know more.

But i suspect Porter and Douthie. Maybe Boyle. Bater and Newton maybe go around for one more dance.
Who was expected to retire? Porter and Boyle?

And yes, the umpiring was shocking once again.
Bit sick of a few ( if not most ) of you ( put in appropriate adjective) slagging the umps. You know what to do! Tuesday , Thursday , Wang Albury!
Didn't see an Ump missing a goal from 25 m out ?
Not sure I got the grammar correct, an adjective is to modify noun, so I need a noun ? How would you describe youselves?

Last edited:
Brodie Filo a done deal to Wang Rovers for 2020! Hartwig, Ryan Stone, Caruso and a couple of others that escape my mind back there as well. Did the Hawks maintain there points from this year?

Brodie Filo a done deal to Wang Rovers for 2020! Hartwig, Ryan Stone, Caruso and a couple of others that escape my mind back there as well. Did the Hawks maintain there points from this year?
All teams who got extra points go back to 38 and then they have to reapply. They were on 44 and nearly made Finals. It would be hard for them to mount an argument that they should get extra points again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any confirmation on Filo, Stone, Hartwig & Caruso to Rovers? They'll play deep into finals if they can land them. All 1 pointers except for Filo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back