Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a great shame that a brilliant game of football and everyone on either side is talking about the umpires
Went to the not really fussed about who would win, just hoping to see a good game. It was a cracker! I would prefer that the umpiring was more in the background than the forefront though. There was a bit of "razor Ray" in those blokes today.

So you're telling me that the umpires won it for Albury? The free kick count was 28 to 14 in favour of Wang.
Its where you get them my friend and they got the majority forward of centre and there were three umpires and polo and co as usual can get away with what they did but we should be used to it it has been going on since 2010 when Yarra were crucified in two GFs I recon I mite follow the TDFL where I have a daughter playing netball I am over the OM

As a Wang supporter I thought it was a really entertaining country footy grand final. Had a bit of everything for a spectator point of view. Bit of biff, some controversial decisions (Depending on which way you want to look at it), a come back, some great footy in difficult conditions.

To me the better team won on the day. Credit to both teams on putting on a great spectical for fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back