Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not Clokey FotF. Some bigger fella who works as a painter, his name alluded me however.

Recon Crossy will be abit softened up after running 20kms in 30 degrees then enduring the long haul from Perth to the Norm Minns. Certainly not the ideal prep for a granny
I think your referring to Brodie A’vard but an earlier post suggested he was off to raiders

Corowa Rutherglen have picked up Rohan Davies from div 2 in NFL down in Melbourne. Any know much about this bloke or witnessed him playing?

Haven't heard much in terms of recruits for next year? Who are the 2 guns leaving from raiders? Filo & Bowles?

Who wins today? I'm tipping maggies by 25, due to the invlusions of Newton & Bortinong

Haven't heard much in terms of recruits for next year? Who are the 2 guns leaving from raiders? Filo & Bowles?

Who wins today? I'm tipping maggies by 25, due to the invlusions of Newton & Bortinong
Wang to win easy. Matt Neagle would be one of the guns leaving wouldn’t he? Heard he’s been promised opportunities at a higher level.

Fingers crossed Wang win consecutive grandfinals. However I feel if Wang don't dominate and their big blokes don't step up early, they will be out of reach to Albury's speed. Albury by 36, Chris Hyde BOG with 3 goals. Hyde for Morris Medal tonight, Wheeler RU & Filo 3rd. Smokey Joey Richards.

Has there been more pressure on a side going in to a GF than Albury this week? Undefeated and coming up against the nemesis from last year. Imagine losing 3 games in 2 years, and 2 of them were Grand Finals. They should still win I think. Despite what anyone says, making 10 in a row is astonishing

Anyone got any mail on Daniel Cross’s plans? Not impossible but a big task to come back from Perth after a game that will finish at about 8:30pm our time. There would be recovery with the Melbourne boys then a plane to either Melbourne or Sydney then to Albury.

Corowa Rutherglen have picked up Rohan Davies from div 2 in NFL down in Melbourne. Any know much about this bloke or witnessed him playing?
Mernda play Div.3 in the Northern League. I saw him play twice this year and wilst he was still very good for that division he looked a touch off what he was at his best.
Not saying he wont get fitter and do the work as those who know him better tell me he's a rippa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we have the little kid umpiring the senior grand final one hopes that the training aid in his ear gets taken out you would think if you are good enough to officiate the GF you shouldn't need Downie contradicting your decisions

So we have the little kid umpiring the senior grand final one hopes that the training aid in his ear gets taken out you would think if you are good enough to officiate the GF you shouldn't need Downie contradicting your decisions

Cant agree more Meat!
The kids a super star, I've seen him do afew games and love his work. Shows alot more talent then Shane ever did, just let the lad do his thing!

I can almost assure you that the ear piece is used for communications between the three controlling umpires.
Downie is on record saying that he doesn't talk to the umpires. It is used as a training tool for him to see how his umpires communicate.
Pearson will do a good job. He's 16, just remember that come sunday.

I can almost assure you that the ear piece is used for communications between the three controlling umpires.
Downie is on record saying that he doesn't talk to the umpires. It is used as a training tool for him to see how his umpires communicate.
Pearson will do a good job. He's 16, just remember that come sunday.
Iam afraid age is irelavant he is umpiring a major league senior Grand Final and I hope he can cope with what will be coming from supporters from both sides that is a fact of life

Totally agree mate. I’ve noticed enough delayed decisions recently to suggest that Downie has too much influence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back