Betstar Champions Cup Om season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brew, Mannagh and Fulford all leaving the hoppers to chase better footy (vfl/nefl).
Looks like north are in for a long season, I'm personally abit gutted because Fulfords just a great spectacle to watch.

Very good get. From what I've heard got the classic combo of good bloke and good footballer. Good to see the little clubs recruiting well
GV league skipper only two years back. Been a gun player (and skipper) for Shepp United for years and figured prominently in their success under Quarrell.

I noticed in the paper today Shaun Daly expressing the amount of young talent they have at Tigers well he has talked the talk how about playing all of these kids in the seniors instead of buying players from other leagues and poaching from within
I'm quite sure other O/M clubs would say your kids v our kids just a thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Joss employ someone to represent his employees/players in court. Most club sponsors would be wanting them gone.

Looks like some handy signings at Corowa Rutherglen from the Riverina League
Lawton one. Can play but is currently de registered and on 15 weeks suspension. Albury loosing a few in the 15-25 bracket, Raiders lost as reported Heta x2, Bryant, McDonald, Grayson won't return and a few fringies to Howlong. Have recruited Paul Kelly's son from Wagga. Points will be issue replacing those guys. Lavington signed a Vic Country rep and a few kids from bush. Lost a lot of experience in Stevens, Pendergast, Boyd, Kosi, Hunt. Nth gonna battle. Livo big loss for Wodonga but they will improve. Myrt will get Sharp boys etc back from long term injuries plus recruits will push for top 3. Yarra gain Hargreaves but Morey having a go at VFL. Will play at Yarra if not selected.

Retirement for Big Setsy. Should make room for Another Gun to slot in at Albury.
Sets out and Mellington not back until round 7, plus Powell won't play until about the half way mark after having foot operated on. Same injury as a Croad and Egan so fingers crossed all goes well. Be a different looking fwd half, unless of course those voids are filled by the recruitment of forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back