Official Chelsea FC Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramires is awful
Made so many mistakes last night.
Can't believe Chelsea would have these sort of players.

Damn... I thought Ramires was ok. Snuffed out a few attacks and was the extra man in an attack a few times. He doesn't stop running.

He does lack polish - but I prefer Miereles and Ramires over Mikel and Lampard.

Ramires was fantastic. Missed one or two chances infront of goal but his general play was very good, in particularly the defensive side of his game. Was the sole reason it stayed 3 goals and wasnt more like 5. The guys athleticism combined with his pace and fitness is great to watch. A very good player and still underrated.

I must admit I haven't mind my mind up on Ramires yet but from what I saw in the first half - I wouldn't have Terry, or Lampard in their best side. Especially Lampard - he has average last season - struggling to influence matches at all and is becoming more of a liability as the months progress. Does AVB have the balls to drop him though?

Where is a good place to watch the game this Saturday night in Melbourne? Somewhere near Chapel Street would be nice.

Sorry saw this too late. Fluid Oz at the top end of Elizabeth St. is where Melbourne's Chelsea fans congregate. There were around 25 there for the Swansea game. We meet up for just about every game, but turnouts are obviously not great for games at bad times like late Sunday. Next big one will be Arsenal on Oct 29th which is a 10.45pm KO and will be probably be preceeded by a curry in Fitzroy for all interested....find out more on our Facebook site.

As for Ramires, Kaka said he would be the world's best midfielder one day, and I thought he was joking after his first few games, but he got better as last season went on. Rama is looking fantastic this season. The miss at OT wasn't great, but was not the worst one on the night ;).

So apparently Kalou, Bosingwa, Anelka or Malouda (Not sure who, varying opinions) and Drogba have all been offered new contracts. Thoughts?

Personally Bosingwa i'm not surprised, been good this season under AVB. Kalou i'm honestly surprised. Perhaps just to raise his fee? Anelka or Malouda, think one will leave this summer and the other will stay for a while longer, and Drogs, wants 2 years, Chelsea wil only offer 1, mabye they gave in and gave him the 2 he wanted.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anelka wants to leave doesn't he?

Thats what I heard. He's been offered the new contract anyway, not sure if he'll sign it. Perhaps he'll sign on for another year and leave next summer.

So apparently Kalou, Bosingwa, Anelka or Malouda (Not sure who, varying opinions) and Drogba have all been offered new contracts. Thoughts?
Suprised with Kalou, not worth keeping. Bosingwa is definitely worth keeping. Malouda and Anelka still offer something but only off the bench.

Anyway another good win last night but another game without keeping a clean sheet.

Also our physio chick is hot!

I would get injured just so that she can help me.

Onto a more serious note - Happy with the win but dissapointed to lose yet another clean sheet. Also hope Ramires injury isn't that bad. Mata signing has boosted Chelsea's confidence alot.

No, AVB isn't married.

I wanted to come here to talk about Ramires. It's good I don't have to change the topic.

Speaking of Ramires, what's the status of his injury? Playing some great football and then he gets injured. The only sour note in a solid victory.

I wanted to come here to talk about Ramires. It's good I don't have to change the topic.

Speaking of Ramires, what's the status of his injury? Playing some great football and then he gets injured. The only sour note in a solid victory.

According to AVB it's not serious and should be ok for Champions league on Wednesday.

FT9 looks to have his mojo back. Unlucky not to complete his hat-trick.

Hopefully Ramires and Mata are available for the QPR clash.

Romeu looks like a player, great signs.

Great to finally get a clean sheet. Despite having conceded in all but one premierleague game this year, I believe we still have one of the best defensive lineups on paper. The depth is key for mine. IMO, Luiz should be partnering JT in every game possible. Ivanovic not quite good enough for CB, but is a very good RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back