Norwich Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Dart

Rookie
Mar 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
There may be a 98.45% chance I'm the only Norwich supporter on this forum but here goes, personally I though we played really well on the weekend, and it's only Blackburn but we look good. Sheffield Wednesday this week, how does everyone (and by that I mean me when nobody replies by next Monday) think we'll go against them?

Whole team put in a shift vs Blackburn, good early signs. If we can land another striker before the window closes, we should be eyeing off automatics as I don't think Jerome will be able to cope up top on his own all season. Shef Wednesday will be a test, but think we should get a 2-0 win.

I don't believe it I've found another Canaries fan. Totally agree we should beat them but who should start between the posts? Personally I think Ruddy but I'd be interested to see how McGovern goes against one of the bigger championship clubs.

Well it's hardly ever you see the word 'exciting' to describe a 0-0 draw and that holds here. I am more than happy to fly to Norfolk and pack Cameron Jerome's bags for him if it means he can get out of the team. Our defence held up but our midfield created nothing.

Whole team put in a shift vs Blackburn, good early signs. If we can land another striker before the window closes, we should be eyeing off automatics as I don't think Jerome will be able to cope up top on his own all season. Shef Wednesday will be a test, but think we should get a 2-0 win.
Thoughts on the league so far?

Thoughts on the league so far?
Thought were in a good position and playing some good football until a couple of months ago. Ever since the 4-3 loss to Newcastle after being up 3-2 in stoppage time, we haven't been the same. A couple of good wins at home on the trot is hopefully a sign of some good Christmas form. Last straw for the manager in my opinion. 2 wins from 9 with the squad we have is poor.

Thought were in a good position and playing some good football until a couple of months ago. Ever since the 4-3 loss to Newcastle after being up 3-2 in stoppage time, we haven't been the same. A couple of good wins at home on the trot is hopefully a sign of some good Christmas form. Last straw for the manager in my opinion. 2 wins from 9 with the squad we have is poor.
Really? Watched your last game vs Villa and was very impressed!

Really? Watched your last game vs Villa and was very impressed!
Yeah we looked pretty good against Villa though they were bog awful. Think the team got a bit of a kick up the backside after our 2-1 loss to Barnsley on the weekend. If we can get a win against Huddersfield on Friday then suddenly things might turn in our favour again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back