North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Back to footy talk, the Ol Funckeshow belted Robbie Lee? Seen Rob on satdy nite and looked like he had copped a fair floggin? Can anyone reiterate just what happened?? What caused the scrap etc?
Well well well boys its a long story but at the same one a very weak effort by the donald boys. i was there sitting on the side line watching both ross funk and harry ellen start swinging at robbie, not a very fair fight two blokes against one, very weak effot by the donald boys should be ashamed of themseleves... robbie lee should not be reported due to him not swinging any punches.:mad:

Well well well boys its a long story but at the same one a very weak effort by the donald boys. i was there sitting on the side line watching both ross funk and harry ellen start swinging at robbie, not a very fair fight two blokes against one, very weak effot by the donald boys should be ashamed of themseleves... robbie lee should not be reported due to him not swinging any punches.:mad:

Was also at the game for the boys, and totally agree. Harry Allen, hang your head in shame you psycho!!! For you to come in like you did was a disgrace!

Was also at the game for the boys, and totally agree. Harry Allen, hang your head in shame you psycho!!! For you to come in like you did was a disgrace!

Can any one actually give me the full story as to what happened with Funcke, Allen and Robbie???

Can any one actually give me the full story as to what happened with Funcke, Allen and Robbie???
:pBend it how you goin still kickin the stuart(dew) off the rat ovals or what? There must be something wrong with king hittin "Funcke" not makin the vcfl team this year? ............................
Hang on a minute was there any Donald selectors?

:pBend it how you goin still kickin the stuart(dew) off the rat ovals or what? There must be something wrong with king hittin "Funcke" not makin the vcfl team this year? ............................
Hang on a minute was there any Donald selectors?

Ole Cliffy, yeah thats right i cant get a game in the ones. i see not much has changed your still a t@ssa!!! Robbie Lee probably had it coming anyway!

Weve had Boort kids this last week pretend to be wychie (as they put it) players, and even the great K. Shevlin.

Anyone want to place a wager that Stretcher Boy ends up being from Boort too? Do i hear $50? anyone?

Anyways enough of the who's who's crap!!
So who is up for the Fenny medal?? Any Ideas, Funke? Andrews? Douglas... I heard Aaron walklate would of went alright till braking his hand... Hudge loss for the magies?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birchip/Watchem - Scambler is their best hope, he generally features in the top 2 when they win (stats may not back this claim up)
Boort - Perryman is their best hope, He's probably more valuable to Boort than any other player is to their respective clubs. You can't help but think hes going to poll 2-3 votes each time he kicks one of those chaff bags of goals.
Charlton - Andrews maybe? They're not performing well enough as a team for any of their players to feature too much
Donald - Brooks would be their tip, having an awesome year, and the Presidents award backs this up.
St Arnaud - McIntyre is their most consistant top performer, has a few goals to his name, which doesn't do him any harm. Hasn't got the mouth that Needs does, which is in his favour. But Needs, Ezard, and the youngsters, Moeman and Gifford could take votes away
Wedderburn - Too many performers in that side, but Douglas should poll well, along with Gash. The likes of Postle, Fevleaki, Stenhouse, Houston, McHugh (when he plays) and the brothers (i forget their names)
Wyche/Narraport - umm, Bish?

Overall - Scambler's going to be hard to beat, but the halfhide is the prize everyone wants.

Charlton Under 16`s will be the best when Joe McGrath is back to full fitness and providing that spark on the forward line. He`s a gun.

As if he is goin to win charlton a game he is only one man. Charlton only have bout 4 good players and look at St.Arnaud they have bout 10. And next time they play Charlton will need a better full back than last time cause the full forward kicked 5

Big day for the full forwards.

Perryman 8
Stenna 14 (great recovery from earlier in the week ;) )
Tyler 13

Great to see Stenhouse (in plaster, after seriously breaking his leg at work earlier in the week) kick a magnificent 14 goals, in Wedderburns strong win today! That shows true character! well done Stenna!

Hows Pennis going over there Bend it

Rick has been playing some great footy for the Swans was leading the goal kicking after the first 4 or 5 rounds. Has been getting a lot of close attention lately though. Can't get a crack in the magoo's with North Wilkins wont give him a game!

As if he is goin to win charlton a game he is only one man. Charlton only have bout 4 good players and look at St.Arnaud they have bout 10. And next time they play Charlton will need a better full back than last time cause the full forward kicked 5
Charltons top six are a mile in front of St. Arnauds best. St. Arnaud have numbers Charlton don`t, simple as that.

Charlton generally have 5-6 top players, and 15 or so duds. Donald will be the side to beat this year, as their finals hopes eventually die off for sure, you will see the likes of Anderson pop back into the 3rds, just as they have done for years

A few big games coming up in the 1's this week (in the context of the top 4)

Boort v Charlton Boort will be looking to continue on their merry way, after a minor hiccup against a side knocking on the door of the 4 a couple of weeks ago, (in St Arnaud) they will be looking to ensure that doesn't happen again. For Charlton, a win is everything this time of the season, with the other team fighting for 4th spot pushing Boort a couple of weeks ago, Charlton will be looking to take one step further, to all but Garuantee them a spot in the 4, at the end of the round. Tip: Boort by 6 goals.

Donald v St. Arnaud Donald are fighting to stay in contention, theres no doubt about it, while the guys from the Cold windy town of St Arnaud will be looking to come back from such a disasterous loss last week, against the third placed Birchip. Both Sides looking for some much needed momentum. Tip: St Arnaud by 4 goals

Wedderburn v Wyche-Narraport Whitewash. Wedderburn by 15+ goals

I hear Danny Needs got sent off again on the weekend. Can anyone advise what it was for or was it the standard abusing umpires after they gave a free kick against him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back