NCFL Central discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Birchip Sea Lake next week and Wedderburn and Boort shape as rippers

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Aside from last year, history suggests that non playing coaches have a much shorter lifespan, just ask Boort. Though times they are a-changing
I think non playing last longer now
Darryl's coaching record is second to none, at colbo winning the flags, bendigo bombers, flat and straths success.

But there's only one reason nully got him, and that's to take the next step from last year, the side they've got is better this year as well. I'm sure there'll be some tough convos about what's going wrong at the moment

I think non playing last longer now
Darryl's coaching record is second to none, at colbo winning the flags, bendigo bombers, flat and straths success.

But there's only one reason nully got him, and that's to take the next step from last year, the side they've got is better this year as well. I'm sure there'll be some tough convos about what's going wrong at the moment

Reality is they ain’t the only team to recruit. Except for the final they couldn’t beat Donald last year and they’ve gained Stevenson and Browne so I don’t understand this glorifying of Nully who should be world beaters under Wilson. Nullawil have no more of a right to be better than anyone considering the entire league got stronger not just them

If Jenkins didn't play they win the flag last year. They've added wade, faulks, smith and three bendigo boys to the side, with only kelly going to south barwon.

Nully are a successful club, they don't just aim to compete, they play and expect to win flags

2 games in…they will be top 3 and that’s what you need to me

If Jenkins didn't play they win the flag last year. They've added wade, faulks, smith and three bendigo boys to the side, with only kelly going to south barwon.

Nully are a successful club, they don't just aim to compete, they play and expect to win flags

I 100 % agree Nully are a fantastic club but North Central is a tough old proud league and a fair bit stronger than Golden Rivers. Things might be a bit tougher for longer. Don’t worry once Nully find the rhythm and hit there straps look out everyone. However I could nearly say the same about Donald, birchip sea lake and even boort or Wedderburn if they keep performing the way they have and don’t get injures

2 games in…they will be top 3 and that’s what you need to me
Yep bit early to go off half cocked, Final four looks the same as last year. The league is stronger this year and I reckon this years finals series will be one of the most even for many seasons. Bulls, Nulli and Donald have added to last years teams and Sea Lake havent as yet unveiled any new recruits. Great season of NCFL footy to unfold.

Kennedy and both grabowski not playing?
Wyche getting a bath

Depleted WN side. Write them off at your own peril.

Amongst many others there were 4 sets of brothers out, wonder what the record is;

Hommellhoff * 2
Fawcett * 2
Turner * 2
Grabowski * 2

There were two sets playing

Allan * 2
Bish * 2

Should get a fair swag back this week.

League is showing keeping the best team on the park is going to be crucial, Wyche had Donald on toast at half time Rd 1, who then get smacked by Birchip with a few out. A couple of changes and Donald knock off Nully.

Argument to say all teams best 22 got stronger this year but the having that available will be the difference. Advantage Sea Lake and Nully re depth.

Amongst many others there were 4 sets of brothers out, wonder what the record is;

Hommellhoff * 2
Fawcett * 2
Turner * 2
Grabowski * 2

Allan * 2
Bish * 2

League is showing keeping the best team on the park is going to be crucial, Wyche had Donald on toast at half time Rd 1, who then get smacked by Birchip with a few out. A couple of changes and Donald knock off Nully.

Argument to say all teams best 22 got stronger this year but the having that available will be the difference. Advantage Sea Lake and Nully re depth.

I’m not gonna go do the math, but apparently 8-9 missing from SLNT best XXI?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hommellhoff * 2
Fawcett * 2
Turner * 2
Grabowski * 2

Allan * 2
Bish * 2

Played a game where there were 6 sets of brothers.

Same game there were 7 players with the same surname

How mind numbing boring as bat poo are the reviews, previews served up by AFLCV Facebook for North Central league? Honestly a grade 6 student at Birchip P-12 could do better job. At least they would be at a game and offer some insights as to what was really happening. How bloody easy is it to get on PlayHQ and repeat best players and goal kickers. Money for jam

How mind numbing boring as bat poo are the reviews, previews served up by AFLCV Facebook for North Central league? Honestly a grade 6 student at Birchip P-12 could do better job. At least they would be at a game and offer some insights as to what was really happening. How bloody easy is it to get on PlayHQ and repeat best players and goal kickers. Money for jam
Last week he had Wedderburn playing at home and has them at home again this week, everyone knows Wedderburn arent playing home games until mid June. Just sheer lazy on behalf of AFLVIC they have an employee(Scobie Standfield) who I reckon would be pretty much all over most things NCFL. But then again why would we expect any different. They are crap.

Welcome to Central Administration.

Crap reviews and previews for every league in the district, Doley is absolutely taking the proverbial with them.

And the flogs at AFL CV will be talking about how they are promoting the game and engaging supporters.

It’s an absolute joke and we are all paying for it to happen.

Crap reviews and previews for every league in the district, Doley is absolutely taking the proverbial with them.

And the flogs at AFL CV will be talking about how they are promoting the game and engaging supporters.

It’s an absolute joke and we are all paying for it to happen.

Totally agree. in the NCFL everyone should know who the coaches of each team are. Get listed every week to flesh out a bit of content :straining:

Best of engaging a local business (Buloke Times) or others, who make the effort to have staff or volunteers at the ground and have been supporting the NCFL since prehistoric times.

Just think the model is wrong in this instance, invest some money back in the regions who pay the fees to enable the hub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back