North Central Football League - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League

Where's the Roc gone???? :p havent seen any posts from him for a while? :thumbsdown::D

Back to footy talk, the Ol Funckeshow belted Robbie Lee? Seen Rob on satdy nite and looked like he had copped a fair floggin? Can anyone reiterate just what happened?? What caused the scrap etc?

Back to footy talk, the Ol Funckeshow belted Robbie Lee? Seen Rob on satdy nite and looked like he had copped a fair floggin? Can anyone reiterate just what happened?? What caused the scrap etc?

im guessin that the "Funckeshow" got reported then?????
who saw it?

very quite week? any one got reports or thoughts bout the weekend?
boort got jumped early with st arnaud scoring the first four then pegged it back by quarter time. once boort lead they had control most of the game, although they were missing some quality in the middle with reid, parker and walklate out, but the saints seemed undermanned down back against plugger and co. also the saints weren't helped by solymon off for a large part of the game which lessened their attack. the pies comfortably in the end.

very quite week? any one got reports or thoughts bout the weekend?
boort got jumped early with st arnaud scoring the first four then pegged it back by quarter time. once boort lead they had control most of the game, although they were missing some quality in the middle with reid, parker and walklate out, but the saints seemed undermanned down back against plugger and co. also the saints weren't helped by solymon off for a large part of the game which lessened their attack. the pies comfortably in the end.

Yes St Arnaud got the early jump, very scrappy footy from both teams so i heard, both teams that is, not like what we have seen from the Pies early on in the season. Few to come back from injury and other commitments from what i heard.

Haha...looks like boort are gone now he was there major and only play maker for them, how long is he out for? boort could now strugle for this weeks class against the saints...

mate that's a dum thing to say, clearly you don't know what your talking about, Boort have alot of depth throughout the midfeild, quite enough just to cover one player.

Just got off the phone to one of my Wedderburn mates and Darren Stenhouse has broken his leg at work, not sure how he did it but its a huge loss for the burn.. Wish him well with the recovery. Can anyone tell me how he did it?

i was just talking to billy keane and he has heard the news too, no reports on how it actually happened but that is just tragic news and i wish the poor fella all the best!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i was just talking to billy keane and he has heard the news too, no reports on how it actually happened but that is just tragic news and i wish the poor fella all the best!!!!

big loss to the burn then if reports are true. . . .i doubt he would of won the goal kicking this year anyway.

yes,the rumours true, i was just talking to lochhart before. its a major loss to the burns forward line.

EXTREMELY doubtful.

99.99999999999999999% chance that its false
(but that .00000000000000001% has a tendancy to bite me in the butt)

Whoever started the rumour should be ashamed.

Alright, lets get the discussions going on some actual football fact. This weeks games lads...

Whyche v Boort
Think this game will be an obvious one. Boort were way too strong last time and don't know of any new whyche players that could change this. Boort with another couple players to come in this week who will help strengthen the side. Boort by 14 goals. Plugger to kick 11.
St.A v Birchip
Match of the round. I'm predicting a slight upset here in a close one. If St.A can improve on their defence this week then could be a shot. St.A by 2 goald (lets hope)
Burn v Donald
This game also speaks for itself. Donald not having the best year with the burn having been pretty powerful. think they will be too strong in most aspects of the ground and get up by 15 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back