North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... lets talk about the WNFNC presidents return to cricket the other week!

almost took a blinder, playing for the saints!
How about some footy talk M4S whats happening at the saints, is the same committee still in place after your AGM? What has happened to Macnamee,fronted first couple of games with Wadeye then nothin,injured? sacked? what happened?

How about some footy talk M4S whats happening at the saints, is the same committee still in place after your AGM? What has happened to Macnamee,fronted first couple of games with Wadeye then nothin,injured? sacked? what happened?

What ever happened freedom of speech god damn it... your giving us nothing rocko

From all accounts this coming season will be one of the most even seasons of NCFL for a long time most sides suppossedly on the improve, Burners similar with all other sides in the hunt,Walklates supposedly to tell Charlton by tomorrow if theyll sign,Donald going hard for new blood, Wyche snagged a few returnees plus a couple of others,Bulls by the whispers have taken the bus to melb. 6 signed at 1K a week,Boort throwing money around like confetti bot not many keen to b the bride, Saints who knows, M4s give us something.

From all accounts this coming season will be one of the most even seasons of NCFL for a long time most sides suppossedly on the improve, Burners similar with all other sides in the hunt,Walklates supposedly to tell Charlton by tomorrow if theyll sign,Donald going hard for new blood, Wyche snagged a few returnees plus a couple of others,Bulls by the whispers have taken the bus to melb. 6 signed at 1K a week,Boort throwing money around like confetti bot not many keen to b the bride, Saints who knows, M4s give us something.

Quite a few ex locals coming back, need numbers of all qualities to keep club pumping and some quality recruits signed. The club has been financially well managed for many years now with the last 10-12 the most successful in the clubs history. We're very keen to get back into finals focus! Looking to consummate the wedding in September!

On a completely unrelated matter - congrats in particular to all successful VCE students this year - I note in today's Herald-Sun than Boort District P-12 and Wedderburn College were specifically highlighted for their achievements this year - well done to all teachers and students on a great result !:cool:

M4S won't give anything so I will, mcnamee has signed 3 tiwi bombers to come with him next year with all 3 very good footballers. Think there is a fourth but dont know his name. St arnaud will be a very quick side.

M4S won't give anything so I will, mcnamee has signed 3 tiwi bombers to come with him next year with all 3 very good footballers. Think there is a fourth but dont know his name. St arnaud will be a very quick side.
Lost any one from last year??

Heard they signed one of the best players up there but didn't get a name

Are these guys to replace the lot from last year or to add on top of those guys? Interesting if the local boys get a go this year. On the local guys, Whats that boy Brad Organ like? Good fwd/mid, should get a game ok in there one's if they pick up a few from N.T.

Not sure if they are to replace or add on top but these 3 are twice the quality of the ones they had last year, Donald had a training session last night I hear? Was it there first? And was there many on the track/new faces?

Motlop headed to red cliffs by the herald sun report! That will hurt the saints

What about that big lump of a lad from Donald - Jackson Hogan (TAC 2012) - huge upside i would have thought. Is he playing or heading to the VFL?

Are these guys to replace the lot from last year or to add on top of those guys? Interesting if the local boys get a go this year. On the local guys, Whats that boy Brad Organ like? Good fwd/mid, should get a game ok in there one's if they pick up a few from N.T.

Mail has it that his joining Needsy and The Boar at tigerland.

Not alot of news on here of late, Heard Birchip have picked up a heap. did hear that Messar was off to coach someone though! any truth there?

Wyche were back on the track last night... wish i could give numbers but was to good of a night not to have a bbq.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mail has it that his joining Needsy and The Boar at tigerland.

Not alot of news on here of late, Heard Birchip have picked up a heap. did hear that Messar was off to coach someone though! any truth there?

Wyche were back on the track last night... wish i could give numbers but was to good of a night not to have a bbq.

Messer has taken on the big task at Quambatook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back