North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truck.... i know you said Grub is a part of the furniture at wyche which he appears he is, but have heard a whisper from a source close to him that he may follow the former coach to L-G? Weston training the house down at Redback land so i hear, will the dees get lourey back next season?

Wrang aint going any where... not now that Penis is back on the scene to challenge him for the shirt each weekend.

Shads has a few up his sleeve tho from what iv heard. his already got Cam Carter on board and Troy Parker, both good gets as L-G are a young side

My mail also suggests this with 5 from strath, also 4 or 5 of his ex team mates to join him from cohuna one who has been playing in bendigo.

Massive coin changing hands too from what ive heard.... then again that line gets used a fair bit.

King, i missed you Saturday night, how did ya go with the willow Saturday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say truck won 3 votes last night knows his s**t though does truck! any truth in the rumour jones has 4 ex kangaroos on board truck??

Massive coin changing hands too from what ive heard.... then again that line gets used a fair bit.

King, i missed you Saturday night, how did ya go with the willow Saturday?

2 weeks in a row Trucka, whats happened, the misso away? If your goin for a hat trick this weekend i'll be at shish from 4-5. Also not a great day with the willow, had a good feed for tea though, never tasted a diamond duck before.

Wedderburn kicked off pre season last night, pretty solid session in bendigo with about 16-18 there. No new recruits so far, maybe 1 or 2 in the pipeline but not many others, will be looking at the 3 young fella's to step up to the next level.

How is Donald looking at the moment, the rumour is both bairds will be heading home after trav broke up with his missus, is this true? They will be having a decent crack this yr after saving some coin the past few.

No doubt the incentive to play under Lachie Foott will be bringing recruits to Birchip by the truckload?

Anyone no if Lourey will be heading back? Could be a handy bit of height that Wyche lacks.

2 weeks in a row Trucka, whats happened, the misso away? If your goin for a hat trick this weekend i'll be at shish from 4-5. Also not a great day with the willow, had a good feed for tea though, never tasted a diamond duck before.

Wedderburn kicked off pre season last night, pretty solid session in bendigo with about 16-18 there. No new recruits so far, maybe 1 or 2 in the pipeline but not many others, will be looking at the 3 young fella's to step up to the next level.

How is Donald looking at the moment, the rumour is both bairds will be heading home after trav broke up with his missus, is this true? They will be having a decent crack this yr after saving some coin the past few.

No doubt the incentive to play under Lachie Foott will be bringing recruits to Birchip by the truckload?

Anyone no if Lourey will be heading back? Could be a handy bit of height that Wyche lacks.
Looking at their website, sounds like the Burners will retain most of this year's team - promising outlook for 2013

No hat trick here pal... Mrs Truck still around.. dont think shes been back to swan since that eventful night...
More of a zoo man any way. last time i played cricket i went through the year unbeaten on 11... for the year let me know if you need any pointers.

From all reports the big D Lourey is back in the mix at Demonland, missed the big guy last year. G. Allan is also back in the mix from what I hear. not sure how the pipeline looks. Zachary said he'll be back.... in about 7 years.

My mail has it that some of the Storm boys that were headed to Boort have now jumped ship and heading off with Shadds.

Think Trav is staying at Square... signed the week leading into the granny with Weeksy. so not to sure.

Not alot of other news floating around though. St Arnuad are very quiet, Rocco give us something man! the King and I cant do all the work on here.

Redbacks chasing signiture of school teacher from Cairns,would be handy in the forward line with Brady and Sam. What do you reckon truck? Apparantly hes not keen. He wants to go home for xmas without getting shot.

Dont know whats happened with the Walklates and Charlton but the mail i got is that they may never play there again.

Hmm... lets talk about the WNFNC presidents return to cricket the other week!

almost took a blinder, playing for the saints!
Redbacks chasing signiture of school teacher from Cairns,would be handy in the forward line with Brady and Sam. What do you reckon truck? Apparantly hes not keen. He wants to go home for xmas without getting shot.

Couldn't see Tex pulling the whites on. But crazier things have happened.

The race is on, who gets the signature first! My pick would be a few jars over the Christmas break has the big guy signed up at Demonland and wearing plenty of advice from over the fence when we play the Savs

Was talking to Addy Baird on Saturday night actually, thinks trav may be a slight chance, apparently Donald are chasing pretty hard to get him there, With Chook, Addy and Trav it will be a fair inclusion.
I would say your spot on truck, if the signature of R. Allen was to be laid on a Redbacks contract he would be disowned, and his youger brother would have to go up him when the two teams met.
Walklates have signed at charlton from all reports. They had untill saturday and apparently they put pen to paper Friday night, Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back