North Central Football League - 2012 and Beyond!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: North Central Football League - 2011 and Beyond!

The Burn have signed Gash for the seniors coach and Adam Ritchie for the 2's coach. Good news that big Ritchie is returning from a yr at Inglewood.
No other signing though I dont think apart from the one previously mentioned.

Any more news from around the traps ?

Source - http://www.centralvicfooty.com (well worth keeping an eye on)

Central Vic Footy said:
Sparked by the disappointment of finishing with the 2010 NCFL wooden spoon Birchip-Watchem have hit back with a number of exciting signings.

At the top of the list is dual Strathfieldsaye Storm Best & Fairest Cameron Hall. Hall is known for his prolific ball winning ability and sharp work around the stoppages and is set to provide the Bulls with one of the competitions premier midfielders.

His brother Brenton and Adam Thompson who have also been with the Storm in their first two Seasons, will also join him. They are set to strengthen the Bulls back half which was often susceptible in Season 2010.

Another addition is that of 20 year old Swan Hill tall Brenton Foote who previously played school football with Assumption College.

Thinking Wyche are going with an unchanged line up... lost the wild bore. and chasing a few blokes as assitant coaches. Bolt is resting now after having a scratch around his knee.

Any news on whos replacing Walklate??? rumour mint running red hot that both are off to K/Flat

http://[URL blocked]/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/south.jpg​

Bendigo League Runners-Up South Bendigo have suffered another departure with confirmation that athletic ruckman Brett Strange will join NCFL Club Wedderburn.

Wedderburn early favourites for next years flag as they seem to be the only ones that have done any real recruiting. Also heard that St. Arnaud have finally found a coach and he`s not a local, good for them.

At this stage, Wyche only have 1 confirmed Departure. While Herdman is a massive pick up for the Burn, i'm not convinced they've made up enough ground to go ahead of Wyche, at this stage.

note to made 4 september, out of the 3 coaches that are having a dip at st arnaud this year, is it right that i'm hearing the oldest player will be sacrificing his position for a younger player or will he be taking someones spot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

note to made 4 september, out of the 3 coaches that are having a dip at st arnaud this year, is it right that i'm hearing the oldest player will be sacrificing his position for a younger player or will he be taking someones spot?

Needsy wouldnt be the oldest player.... but good on him for giving up his spot..

http://[URL blocked]/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/south.jpg​

Bendigo League Runners-Up South Bendigo have suffered another departure with confirmation that athletic ruckman Brett Strange will join NCFL Club Wedderburn.

Ran into big Brett the other day. He looked like the bloke above?? He may need to get some miles in the legs before preseason!! He's had a few too mant frothies and meat pies since the granny i think??

[/i]

Ran into big Brett the other day. He looked like the bloke above?? He may need to get some miles in the legs before preseason!! He's had a few too mant frothies and meat pies since the granny i think??

what an absolute crock that is! He is in fine nick, ur just trying to play down how good he is i reckon!

Birchip also held a meeting with another 20 year old former Swan Hill player, Jeremy Phelan. Played footy last year in a district league around Ballarat

Are the Geelong boys going round at Birchip again next year? Have heard 2 of them are heading back to Torquay. I drove thru Birchip and a couple other towns from your league yesterday on the way home from Robinvale and its a massive drive!! Got me stuffed how you could expect to play decent footy when you have to drive 4-5 hours just to get to the ground.

Are the Geelong boys going round at Birchip again next year? Have heard 2 of them are heading back to Torquay. I drove thru Birchip and a couple other towns from your league yesterday on the way home from Robinvale and its a massive drive!! Got me stuffed how you could expect to play decent footy when you have to drive 4-5 hours just to get to the ground.

Is Corey Jones back at Wyche?

is there any ex afl players listed or rookies playing in your comp in 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back