Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Draw
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

Result helps us. Pies probably a bit better on the day but their start cost them finally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah bring in extra time.
I absolutely love the draws in regular season. It’s a completely legitimate and valid result that fairly reflects the game whenever it happens.
Always fascinates me why AFL fans want to get rid of it.
Finals are a different matter where there has to be a winner.
This is a good result for us too. Pies have only won 3 of their first 7. They are definitely back in the pack and I reckon we are looking good for a pick around 12 or 13 for Schultz.
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if both port and pies finish in that 5-8th bracket and that’s not a bad result at all for us.
GWS, Geelong, Carlton and Sydney likely top 4 for me at this early stage.

I absolutely love the draws in regular season. It’s a completely legitimate and valid result that fairly reflects the game whenever it happens.
Given the option I'd pick ET but I'm not overly bothered by having the draw either.

Finals are a different matter where there has to be a winner.
This is a good result for us too. Pies have only won 3 of their first 7. They are definitely back in the pack and I reckon we are looking good for a pick around 12 or 13 for Schultz.
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if both port and pies finish in that 5-8th bracket and that’s not a bad result at all for us.
GWS, Geelong, Carlton and Sydney likely top 4 for me at this early stage.
Exactly
I have always thought that a draw is like a loss with a massive percentage boost

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Darcy jones looking the goods in his first game
Wanted him his draft year ,(where he broke Shill’s long standing agility record)
Is a small fwd we should target and OOC this year .
Is Rated very highly by GWS so would probably be long shot.
Best news 2nite was that he had 20 + significant people over to watch the game
Hopefully these 20 work to drag him home

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Josh Dunkley escapes any criticism, which is odd given how overrated and underachieving he's been for Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Back