No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be fuming if I were a Saints fan. Wait until hope is loss and then unleash the shackles chasing a win. Not sustainable.

Would be fuming if I were a Saints fan. Wait until hope is loss and then unleash the shackles chasing a win. Not sustainable.

Ross Lyon just has this habit of draining the life out of sides. Any attacking flair is stripped away and their games become painful, low scoring dirgefests. I would rather chew glass than watch St Kilda play.

Ross Lyon just has this habit of draining the life out of sides. Any attacking flair is stripped away and their games become painful, low scoring dirgefests. I would rather chew glass than watch St Kilda play.
To be fair, what he did with them last year, with those injury numbers, should frankly not be possible at the elite level.

Brought him into my Supercoach side because I know that if he's first ruck he's winning hitouts to advantage. Was a good choice. Nothing but goodwill towards him, hope he locks down his spot in the team.
It'll be fascinating to see how he goes if he's still playing #1 ruck when we play Port. He might have a point to prove!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will North win a game this year? You’d think the toll of the season will catch up to them as they’re a younger group and they’ll be even less competitive in the second half of the year.

A team would have to have one hell of an off day to be overrun by them at this stage.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Will North win a game this year? You’d think the toll of the season will catch up to them as they’re a younger group and they’ll be even less competitive in the second half of the year.

A team would have to have one hell of an off day to be overrun by them at this stage.

There have been plenty of teams in my time that people speculated wouldn’t win a game and they always pinch a few.

They’ll get someone on an off day. The real concern is that they went and got the best credentialed coach of this generation and 18 months on they are no better.

The question gets asked of every terrible team as to whether they’ll win a game and they always do.

They’ll win one or two.

Although I would be delighted if they went winless. 😊

There have been plenty of teams in my time that people speculated wouldn’t win a game and they always pinch a few.

They’ll get someone on an off day. The real concern is that they went and got the best credentialed coach of this generation and 18 months on they are no better.

They’ve just not been able to lure anyone decent there with their cap space and now have the worst performed mature players in the comp. McDonald and Simpkin just give them nothing.

Geelong are annoyingly efficient

And their opponents rarely are.

It’s so frustrating, I feel like they get really lucky with teams butchering opportunities when they play them. Probably credit due to them somehow but I don’t know how they hex opposition forwards to kick the ball poorly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back