NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

10571z certainly building very nicely
Think they might be behind Diamond Creek but definitely heading in the right direction
Hopefully no mid-season trips in 2024

Although Diamond Creek lost won game this year I think this was their year. They don’t have stars all over the ground they just have a game plan that’s well executed that was found out at the end. Wouldn’t surprise me if they slide.

Although Diamond Creek lost won game this year I think this was their year. They don’t have stars all over the ground they just have a game plan that’s well executed that was found out at the end. Wouldn’t surprise me if they slide.
They have plenty of good good players. Their game plan just didn't hold up at Preston like we have seen many times before/ From all reports limped into the GF with a number of injury concerns as well. Not to mention it was the first time they'd seen Finbar who kicked 6 goals.

Flag will come from Whittlesea, DC or South.

They have plenty of good good players. Their game plan just didn't hold up at Preston like we have seen many times before/ From all reports limped into the GF with a number of injury concerns as well. Not to mention it was the first time they'd seen Finbar who kicked 6 goals.

Flag will come from Whittlesea, DC or South.
Saw Finnbar two weeks before that who kicked 2 and got best on 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed from your signs. Tattoos a prerequisite. 😂😂. Looks like the crew have signed some strong lads.
Come on Max - let's not be judgmental 😂.

We have a few more to announce and a few more we are chatting with - like every football club right now. Hopefully the list management team can keep up the good work.

Chump

Thomastown going big with recruits. Will be hard to beat there.

Diamond creek will need to recruit a few for next year or risk being overtaken.
Thomastown ins Lucente, Khoury, Janev & Green
Thomastown outs Leonardis, Coulson, Mazarella, Bradford and Miki

Still have work to do

South Morang ins Leonardis, Wheatley Mellerick and Van Sweinens
South Morang outs nil

South seem to be the biggest danger to Diamond Creek at this stage who defeated Morang by a combined 115 points and were a 7 win and 140% better team last year.

Last edited:
Thomastown ins Lucente, Khoury, Janev & Green
Thomastown outs Leonardis, Coulson, Mazarella, Bradford and Miki

Still have work to do

South Morang ins Leonardis, Wheatley Mellerick and Van Sweinens
South Morang outs nil

South seem to be the biggest danger to Diamond Creek at this stage who defeated Morang by a combined 115 points and were a 7 win and 140% better team last year.
Are Coulson, Miki, Mazzarella and Bradford confirmed out? None have been announced elsewhere

Come on Max - let's not be judgmental 😂.

We have a few more to announce and a few more we are chatting with - like every football club right now. Hopefully the list management team can keep up the good work.

Chump
You blokes are doing well. It appears recruits have had something with to do with the club in the past ie Develop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back