Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Brave effort. to patch together a playoff season. Shows plenty of areas that need improvement though. WR, TE, RB, OG, OC, LB, CB, S and DL are all positions I can see us drafting. DJ’s contract might complicate how much we can do in FA.

Brave effort. to patch together a playoff season. Shows plenty of areas that need improvement though. WR, TE, RB, OG, OC, LB, CB, S and DL are all positions I can see us drafting. DJ’s contract might complicate how much we can do in FA.
DJ's contract will definitely have an impact, though there's still a lot of room to grow. Won't be a max contract just yet I don't think. I don't think anyone else would be looking to poach him as their starter.

I'm very comfortable moving ahead with him, just got to work out the price!

I'm not GG.exe but I'd go 3 years. Not quite confident on franchise tag just yet, big call to come!

FT costs you a lot more but saves you from being stuck with a longer contract if Jones returns back to Jones in his first 3 years next year.

FT costs you a lot more but saves you from being stuck with a longer contract if Jones returns back to Jones in his first 3 years next year.
I won't be surprised if that's what happens. We probably don't lose much in that there's no one else really we'd franchise tag. We'll see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tough call that one, try and get him to restructure/extend would be the way I go. I wouldnt want to let a player of Williams quality walk out the door.

tough call that one, try and get him to restructure/extend would be the way I go. I wouldnt want to let a player of Williams quality walk out the door.
Gotta hold o to him. And other key players. If you're building something you gotta. Especially when the roster is pretty thin for talent as is. Wanna go forward not backward.

Gotta hold o to him. And other key players. If you're building something you gotta. Especially when the roster is pretty thin for talent as is. Wanna go forward not backward.

Its really tough id imagine, coz Dexter Lawrence is gonna want a bag and Barkley and Jones contracts to fit in also. But yea, have to make it work somehow with all of them staying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back