Teams New York Giants - The G-Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Daboll a lot of credit, but also Martindale, or maybe more Martindale, and Barkley's re-emergence, own personal rally against the fans and critics who wrote him off
I think they all should get a bit of praise. Kafka is working around a still-dodgy OL, Wink has got the defence to buy into his scheme and Daboll has given them the licence to do both. I'd forgotten what good coaching looks like.

I still don't expect to make the playoffs, but winning games we possibly shouldn't is a nice antidote to losing when we shouldn't.

I think they all should get a bit of praise. Kafka is working around a still-dodgy OL, Wink has got the defence to buy into his scheme and Daboll has given them the licence to do both. I'd forgotten what good coaching looks like.

I still don't expect to make the playoffs, but winning games we possibly shouldn't is a nice antidote to losing when we shouldn't.
Think you'll make playoffs from here, the NFC is pretty even and not a lot of standout teams.

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports that Giants RT Evan Neal is expected to miss 3-4 weeks with an MCL sprain.​

Neal avoided a major injury, suffering a Grade 2 MCL sprain. It remains to be seen if the Giants will place him on injured reserve, but he should be able to return fairly quickly to the lineup. The rookie has struggled this season but the No. 7 overall pick still offers some upside down the stretch.

Giants beat reporter Art Stapleton reports Daniel Bellinger (eye) will undergo surgery to repair a fractured eye socket and septum.​

Bellinger will be out indefinitely, however, the team is hopeful that this will not be a season-ending injury for Bellinger, who went down in Sunday's win over the Jaguars. Bellinger has seen an increased role on offense over the last several weeks and has posted a receiving line of 16-152-2 on the season. Backup tight end Chris Myarick should step in to fill the void left by Bellinger but can be left off of fantasy rosters.

Looks like I only post when we lose!

Disappointing loss again. Never looked in it really.

Big next few weeks! Destiny still some what in our hands with big games against NFC East opponents. Either win the ledger or split it and we're a good chance for post-season I expect.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 of the previous 6 times the Giants have won a playoff game, they've gone on to the Super Bowl.

The last 6 post-seasons the Giants won a playoff game (in reverse order) are 2011, 2007, 2000, 1993, 1990, and 1986. They went 4-1 in those Super Bowls (losing in 2000). Interesting enough, in 1993, their 17-10 playoff win that postseason also came against the Vikings. It was followed by a 44-3 shellacking at the 49ers.

Big Blue may not win in the postseason often, but they're exceeding efficient at converting playoff wins into SB appearances, and SB appearances into Lombardi trophies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back