News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't look dark red to me, all they need is a navy and red uniform. Sydney and Gold Coast are good examples of red coloured teams never really clashing, except on rare occasions.
That's because the Swans wear full white away to the Suns and the Suns wear blue when they're away. Can't clash if you wear clash kits.

That's because the Swans wear full white away to the Suns and the Suns wear blue when they're away. Can't clash if you wear clash kits.
They only wear that on one or two occasions, though, and The Crows don't need to wear a clash against them, so red is the logical choice.

Last edited:

They only wear that on one or two occasions, though, and The Crows don't need to wear a clash against them, so red is the logical choice.
To be honest it's so weird with clash combos. Lions wore the yellow kit against the giants and some people complained it was hard to make out (it really wasn't as the Lions kit had no dark colours, the giants massive charcoal bits and charcoal shorts). I still love the idea of the Crom having a full complement (a navy, a red and a yellow) just so they can a) sell more kits and b) have a colour for everyone. Kinda like the Lions do a bit now.

I'm happy with the Cherry (I think they make cars or something) logo on the neck. The end.

The RSEA is huge and an obnoxious colour, the Cherry logo on the back is too big and the CIIIC or whatever it is is integrated terribly and I'm sure it wasn't that weird shade of blue last year.

Fix it by:
  • pushing the front logo up and out of the box so it fits fully on the black panel.
  • move the crest up
  • put the RSEA logo on one line and tone down the fluro yellow
  • Cherry wordmark only on the back.

May be an image of basketball jersey and text
What a disgusting top lol

"RSEA" should have been white and smaller, to tie in with the rest of the jumper
The CHery logo is large, and then the wordmark underneath.

I would argue that the Chery logo is not required. You only need the word.

AFL jumpers look best when they're not covered in logos and sponsors. St Kilda's jumper is seemingly the first to be infiltrated...

I am glad Geelong have managed it ok. I would rather the blue oval on the front and the workmark on the back, though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re an NHL fan you’ll know that Fanatics absolutely ruined the NHL. I wouldn’t get too excited about this personally.
My addias and reebok Ducks jerseys are so much better than the fanatics one I have. Fanatics feels cheap as.

Richmond's sash will extend to the back on their clash jumper next year. I imagine the number will be hard to read, they either need a thicker black outline or just cut the sash at the numbers, they could do that for the home too.

Richmond's sash will extend to the back on their clash jumper next year. I imagine the number will be hard to read, they either need a thicker black outline or just cut the sash at the numbers, they could do that for the home too.

Snip from the videos shows the same White numbers with Black outline that the Home jumpers have.
1701463919978.png

Snip from the videos shows the same White numbers with Black outline that the Home jumpers have.
View attachment 1864404
Wow, love that they’ve finally gone for a sash on the back, but white numbers is a slightly strange choice. I guess it makes more sense than going for black since it’s going to sit over a black sash but I’ve long wanted them to do a split sash with I guess a Port Adelaide style number panel but in yellow. Still, would say this will be an improvement on last year’s jumper.

Noticed the recruits for Geelong had a photo with the new polo on this week, no GMHBA on the sleeves, is there something in it?

Cotton On has had a mare producing the polos.

Multiple major retailers receiving all the new 2024 gear with the polos on invoices but no physical stock to be found.

To be honest it's so weird with clash combos. Lions wore the yellow kit against the giants and some people complained it was hard to make out (it really wasn't as the Lions kit had no dark colours, the giants massive charcoal bits and charcoal shorts). I still love the idea of the Crom having a full complement (a navy, a red and a yellow) just so they can a) sell more kits and b) have a colour for everyone. Kinda like the Lions do a bit now.
The Lions should just wear a blue guernsey if The AFL want the ultimate contrast against GWS. Even though The Lions home guernsey really doesn't clash against GWS' home.

The Lions should just wear a blue guernsey if The AFL want the ultimate contrast against GWS. Even though The Lions home guernsey really doesn't clash against GWS' home.
GWS should just make NS their home and use their orange as away, all problems solved. Feel like us wearing a blue away.. we may as well be the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back