News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

That G does look bigger, like on the away and charcoal. No orange cuffs on NS thank god.
Someone on here predicted the CBR sponsorship could replace the CANBERRA text, there ya go!

You say the front is the same, but does this mean that the overall design is staying the same? Are we having another year of the toilet seat collar??
Yes

Yes
Thanks. At least the collar looks to have been toned down a little bit.

Puma isn't cool sorry. Quality yes but no swag
I must be getting old but what kind of swag do you want from a footy kit? Or is it a brand association thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must be getting old but what kind of swag do you want from a footy kit? Or is it a brand association thing?
I was being a little facetious, yeah I just wouldn't buy Puma generally. Adidas and Nike are just cooler brand names in my head.

I was being a little facetious, yeah I just wouldn't buy Puma generally. Adidas and Nike are just cooler brand names in my head.
Puma are now becoming popular streetwear and are generally pretty big in sport. Adidas just makes me think of Russian drugdealers tbh

Puma are now becoming popular streetwear and are generally pretty big in sport. Adidas just makes me think of Russian drugdealers tbh
Adidas tracksuits are, in my mind, the worldwide proletariat uniform. It's Fidel, it's guerilla resistance, it's the Persian guy at the kebab shop at 2am. Puma are just another brand. Basically a better Macron. Anyway, it's personal preference.

As somebody who sells all 3 for a living, Puma is higher quality. They've done some solid work in recent years of becoming a genuine sports style brand as well.

NIKE is the most overrated. The biggest of course, but they're getting by entirely on that tick. They could release a poop emoji range and it would still be the biggest seller.

As somebody who sells all 3 for a living, Puma is higher quality. They've done some solid work in recent years of becoming a genuine sports style brand as well.

NIKE is the most overrated. The biggest of course, but they're getting by entirely on that tick. They could release a poop emoji range and it would still be the biggest seller.
I've always worn puma as my workout gear. I always found that the best and most comfortable. And due to the way I walk puma and Adidas are the only shoes I can wear or I end up breaking the soles across the balls of my feet within three months.

Also, the Puma Richmond P.I.s I have are amazing. They feel so nice. Its like they are silky.

Not the best photos but think we might be looking at a couple of piece from the crows 2024 O’neills range
Interesting, they're using the full O'Neills logo now on the guernsey. Possibly also thicker hoops?

We'll also see if Adelaide keep their logo in 2024... (I have no intel, but have heard things on the Crows forum).
Using the 2024 storm kit for reference the Crows o’neills merch will deffs be using the full logo.

Those prices are actual eye watering but the quality is there, would be chill if we got a nice puffer jacket and vest equivalent to fly’s Nike coaches jacket.

I do have an inside word the Crows are changing their logo, but it’s going to coincide with the launch of the new hq at Thebarton, they haven’t even put a shovel in the ground for that yet so maybe in 2025/26.

Attachments

• IMG_2301.png
    IMG_2301.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2300.png
    IMG_2300.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
Ties in with terrace culture, like the English/Euro league most punters will go the football game decked out in high end brands like Stone Island, CP and Northface, so if your kit sports a tick or the 3 stripes it’s gonna add to your outfit. Plus the resell market for old AFL kits (especially windbreakers) is crazy, the 90s and 2000s merch that are sponsored by Nike, Adidas, FILA sell for big money! (Seen jackets go around the $400 mark) all the isc/blk stuff just goes to the bin, no swag or resell value.

Ties in with terrace culture, like the English/Euro league most punters will go the football game decked out in high end brands like Stone Island, CP and Northface, so if your kit sports a tick or the 3 stripes it’s gonna add to your outfit. Plus the resell market for old AFL kits (especially windbreakers) is crazy, the 90s and 2000s merch that are sponsored by Nike, Adidas, FILA sell for big money! (Seen jackets go around the $400 mark) all the isc/blk stuff just goes to the bin, no swag or resell value.
Nike definitely have the brand value but isn’t the funny thing that they’ve been completely ass with Collingwood and Sydney lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back