News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably, it came up when I googled magic round merchandise lol
I did see a really nice shirt for last years Magic Round someone was wearing at the Titans vs Dragons game this year. It had all the logos on it on a black button up shirt with maybe some minimal Magic Round striping.

But the NRL have minimalised all their logos so they look a lot cleaner one things like that.

Does anyone have that alternate North logo?
Only place i've spotted it is on some merch:

1712033964290.png 1712033980346.png

Never seen it anywhere else

Can't remember if this got leaked during the off-season, but GWS have been promoting the return of the Never Surrender jumper for Gather Round. Looks very clean with no background on the Toyo Tires logo. Shame it couldn't get done on the back, but I wouldn't expect anything less from Harvey Norman.

776128-01__62838.1699403191.png

776126-01_bv__69485.1699403192.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still using the Union Jacks colours though.
I'd say that's a purposeful choice to fit in with as many guernseys as possible.

Green and gold would stand out like crazy on the old VFL guernseys (even Hawthorn, if it's any brighter than their gold).

I'd say that's a purposeful choice to fit in with as many guernseys as possible.

Green and gold would stand out like crazy on the old VFL guernseys (even Hawthorn, if it's any brighter than their gold).
I mean they could just go for white or black depending on the kit, or sample the guernsey's colours

Hopefully Freo’s looks better this year under proper Adelaide Oval lighting, because last years looked good in theory but ordinary in play.

Hopefully Freo’s looks better this year under proper Adelaide Oval lighting, because last years looked good in theory but ordinary in play.
6E79CBB9-2DFC-4A42-9243-8816CE902171.jpeg
It’s an improvement from last year but think they should go a bit further next time incorporate the green and red.
0E478563-38A6-4ADD-ACF9-967828F99C12.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back