Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s time Bill…yes probably has been for a few years now. List management very poor, coaching not much better. Apart from the $$ I’m not sure what else to prove. Need a new QB so best time to step aside. Pats need a reboot

I must say thats a surprise, a pleasing surprise.

Wonder why the wheels fell off with his move to the chargers ?

From memory I thought he left a bit pissed at us not not retaining him with a bigger effort, to get him to extend his time at Foxborough.

It a + move, but BB has his hands full resurrecting this list to be a contender, there are gaping holes everywhere in the list.

Mac Jones is floundering, but the O line is hardly a point of strength and a genuine quality young Wide Out would be a nice roster addition, trouble is BB cant draft WR's for sh1t.

Hand Job Bob has got some tough decisions to make in the next six months, as his once mighty Patriots are rooted in mediocrity right now.

both give us a top 10 pick as their parting gifts.

I think you can hope for a higher pick than that mate, top 3, top 5 at worst. Nice to find a team who's offense is worse than ours. At least your first round pick isn't owned by the Bears :(

I think you can hope for a higher pick than that mate, top 3, top 5 at worst. Nice to find a team who's offense is worse than ours. At least your first round pick isn't owned by the Bears :(
On the plus side, nothing in the NFL is an overnight fix and with Young, I'm sure your future is bright. While I'm hopeful it'll be a top 5 pick, we'll see how it plays out.

Sad to see it playing out this way but time and time again, we see the greats oblivious to the fact their time has come and gone.

On the plus side, nothing in the NFL is an overnight fix and with Young, I'm sure your future is bright. While I'm hopeful it'll be a top 5 pick, we'll see how it plays out.

Sad to see it playing out this way but time and time again, we see the greats oblivious to the fact their time has come and gone.

Handjob Bob has got some tough decisions to make, with his head and not his heart, sooner rather than latter.

For all you young fellas this is what the early 90s felt like 😂

So true late 80's as well and I got so much joy watching us come from that place of shittyness to not one, but two, dynasties.

Its also why I laugh to myself when peeps over the last twenty years or so, have a go at me for following the Patriots as a band wagon supporter, their accusation are like water of a duck back, because all those years of being a laughing stock team, made the accusation so much more enjoyable in victory.

I still remember Victor Kiam and him being trumped by Kraft, to get ownership of the Patriots.

Prior to that Orthwein nearly moved the Patriots to St Louis, Kraft a local Boston native thankfully found the notion of that move offensive, as he had as a youngster watched the Patriots play and they were "HIS TEAM" .... lol ..... little did he know then, than that he would one day buy the team and as they say ............ the rest is history.

Sometimes in business and life your greatest strength can be your greatest weakness, Kraft's is and has been, loyalty and it's going to be surely tested these next six months.

Last edited:
It’s time Bill…yes probably has been for a few years now. List management very poor, coaching not much better. Apart from the $$ I’m not sure what else to prove. Need a new QB so best time to step aside. Pats need a reboot
Someone (Bill Barnwell?) said that GM Bill is screwing over coach Bill. Can't disagree with that, his stubborness has been his greatest strength, yet his greatest weakness.

I love this one I've seen around the traps

For all you young fellas this is what the early 90s felt like 😂
I remember the old (Australian) ABC clip shows, showing the inept Patriots and wondering who the hell this team was :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're going to blow our best chance at a Top 5 pick, aren't we?
lol

Probably, but it’s not as if Bill either keeps first round picks, OR, uses them wisely .

The sooner Hand Job Bob put into place a Proper GM, that uses early picks more efficiently, the better.

As I posted a few weeks ago, Kraft has some important decisions to make sooner rather than later.

This is looking more likely Bills last year I think this team needs a change in everything.

That was so painful to watch. Felt for the people who actually paid to see that in person in Germany.
You can add Handjob Bob to the list of people who need to be pissed off. He should hand the reigns to Jonathon and let him build his legacy.

Headline of article in 'The Athletic' - "The Mac Jones era in New England is over as Patriots fall to Colts in Germany"

I won't bother pasting any details as I am sure you would know the gist of it anyway!

It's a pity cause I was rapt with his first year and thought that we had found our next QB for the decade.

Not sure what hand job Bob will do, but he at the least, has to get a GM to manage the draft as BB cant pick good early picks for s**t.

Kraft is loyal and too loyal to a fault, interesting times.

It's a pity cause I was rapt with his first year and thought that we had found our next QB for the decade.
Yes I had similar feelings....probably we all did! :huh:

Wouldn't surprise that the farcical OC set up last season has destroyed his confidence in his own ability. Probably needs a new start on a new team.

Also, not sure BOB was the right guy to be able to restore that confidence. Doesn't come across as a sharing/caring type of guy, from his time in Houston anyway.

The fact they had Patricia and judge last season be offensive co ordinator and qb coach when neither had offensive coaching experience killed any momentum or chance of Mac Jones being the franchise qb for patriots. For that alone bill needs to get fired imagine think heading into crucial 2nd season for your future franchise qb that giving him two coaches with no experience was good idea. Need a clean out of front office and coaching staff to have a chance of getting the franchise back on track.

Another "L" by less than one play is both a + and a - .

We get a decent Round 1 pick and the severity of this seasons plight, hopefully sees some significant organisational changes , are the only two upbeat aspects of this cluster* of a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back