Teams New England Patriots - The Pats

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked up Caedan Wallace who is a OT, sound technique and in a position of need all be it predominantly a right side player.

Went into the draft with three positional needs that needed addressing:

QB - Maye :whitecheck:
WR - Polk :whitecheck:
OT - Wallace :whitecheck:

So we have addressed positions of need kudos to the drafting team.

Picked up Caedan Wallace who is a OT, sound technique and in a position of need all be it predominantly a right side player.

Went into the draft with three positional needs that needed addressing:

QB - Maye :whitecheck:
WR - Polk :whitecheck:
OT - Wallace :whitecheck:

So we have addressed positions of need kudos to the drafting team.
We should’ve drafted AD Mitchell at WR.

But let’s hope Polk proves us wrong.

We can argue over the choice of players, but the team did what it needed to do this draft. Pairing Maye with Polk, Baker and Bell, given their abilities, feels a lot healthier than one or the other.

It looks like Wolfe and co. are going after intelligent, competive and complementary pieces.

We can argue over the choice of players, but the team did what it needed to do this draft. Pairing Maye with Polk, Baker and Bell, given their abilities, feels a lot healthier than one or the other.

It looks like Wolfe and co. are going after intelligent, competive and complementary pieces.

Can only agree.

We went in and doubled down on the three most pressing positional needs.

QB - Maye & Milton
WR - Polk & Baker
OL - Wallace & Robinson

Had, IMO two secondary positions that we were also short on and I was hoping that we would address:

CB - Dial
TE - Bell

So too that end ,the team got players who filled positions on urgent need X 2.
Then picked a couple of players to bolster the depth chart.

Clearly the Patriots are in a rebuilding phase and at the very least they have picked players that should upgrade the positional depth of players in suspect positions.

Positionally nice draft class to have delivered, IMO no head scratchers as to WTF did just draft as per the BB era.

I have to give a nod to the recruiting team for addressing our positional shortcomings, they got what was needed.

Nice job. :thumbsu:

Will edit updates on UDFA as they come:

OL - Charles Turner - LSU.
S - Dell Pettus - Troy.
CB - Mikey Victor - Alabama State.
EDGE - John Morgan - Arkansas.
T - Zuri Henery - UTEP.
RB - DeShaun Fenwick - Oregon State.
TE - Jacob Warren - Tennessee.
CB - Kaleb Ford-Dement - Texas State.
LB - Jontrey Hunter - Georgia State.
LB - Jett Bush - Texas.

Last edited:
GMOFp5cXkAAz4W_

Kids a trash talker ....... and it dribbles down his chin.

Going to be interesting how the giant ego is managed and then of course he needs to back the talk up.

I half really like the swagger and then again, the other half of me would prefer if he pulled his head in, from watching him in games, he plays with a chippy edge.

He was a player that I wanted.

Going to be interesting how the giant ego is managed and then of course he needs to back the talk up.

I half really like the swagger and the other half of me would prefer if he pulled his head in, from watching him in games he plays with a chippy edge.

Dont read into it too far, I love the confidence. All the best WRs have some form of arrogance.

I half really like the swagger and then again, the other half of me would prefer if he pulled his head in, from watching him in games, he plays with a chippy edge.

I'll gladly take Baker turning into Steve Smith 2.0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Often a teams best signings are extensions to the players already on their list, this is one of them.
Magnificent output from a second round pick.
The signing give Mayo some assurance on the D line going forward.

Excellent news. 👍

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back