Music you are listening to at the moment thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I play "Last day of our Acquaintance" on guitar. Lovely song to play and in my mind it sounds really good. Beautiful song, album and artist.
I'm a piano nut .....my father was a piano teacher standard in his youth, and hated the practice regime .....so he forbid me to learn any instrument .....one of my life's regrets

But this songs' rhythm is really catchy .....

I'm a piano nut .....my father was a piano teacher standard in his youth, and hated the practice regime .....so he forbid me to learn any instrument .....one of my life's regrets

It's never too late mate - it really isn't. You just got to get over the first 3 months of pain. BTW love this song. Love 90's music.

Have you ever had such a profound moment where you find clarity and purpose and your whole life changes?

You're having that moment right now.

The Perfect Stranger is absolute correct, it is never too late to learn.

I started learning about three years ago where my only music ability was knowing Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge and FACE. I didn't understand chords, melody and harmony, anything like that. While I'm not fantastic or perfect, if you had told me three years ago that I could play what I can now, I would not have believed you.

I'm guessing you have some level of music theory. You clearly must have a solid foundation that will serve you well. Get on YouTube and find a tutorial channel that you like.

AND JUST GO FOR IT.

:hearts:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back