Music you are listening to at the moment thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a 70's and 80's Rock playlist that I'm using at work these days.
I did have the first 2 Hoods albums on cd but haven't listened for ages. Will look it up.

Huge of fan of The Boss. Went to the concert earlier this year. Who was I seated behind ? Patty D. Poor bugger had to leave 3/4 of the way through as the people next to him wouldn't leave him alone. I should have asked security to pass them a bucket.

Last edited:

Huge of fan of The Boss. Went to the concert earlier this year. Who was I seated behind ? Patty D. Poor bugger had to leave 3/4 of the way through as the people next to him wouldn't leave him alone. I should have asked security to pass them a bucket.
Born to run wasn't playing at the time? Yeah going back to my roots growing up with the 70's and 80's stuff is refreshing compared to what's being churned out these days. Oz Crawl, Chisel, Men at work, Mondo rock are the oz bands I'm listening to a lot more now.

Born to run wasn't playing at the time? Yeah going back to my roots growing up with the 70's and 80's stuff is refreshing compared to what's being churned out these days. Oz Crawl, Chisel, Men at work, Mondo rock are the oz bands I'm listening to a lot more now.

LOL actually it was Badlands. Must have thought it was his cue.

I wonder if James Reyne ever had an interpreter. Ohhhhh Errol, I'd do anything just to be like him. Who understands the rest of the song ?

LOL actually it was Badlands. Must have thought it was his cue.

I wonder if James Reyne ever had an interpreter. Ohhhhh Errol, I'd do anything just to be like him. Who understands the rest of the song ?
Nobody, trusting that all thrill seekers that went to the gigs back then were too off tap to care! Just drunk swaying like a tree in the wind.

Nobody, trusting that all thrill seekers that went to the gigs back then were too off tap to care! Just drunk swaying like a tree in the wind.

It all sounds like mush when you're pissed. James, knows they couldn't tell

My cd collections wide and varied and gathering dust. It's all being rebuilt by download.

Mine is wide and varied also. Music shapes our moods and can also define who we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One for the old farts.

There's an old Paul McCartney song I like "Maybe I'm Amazed" which I heard recently covered by Billy Joel of all people.

Now let me be clear that normally I would throw my device in the toilet before uploading the likes of " Uptown Girl" , but this is a cracking cover IMO and gives the song some real nuts.

It's lifted from the album " The Art of McCartney" which has a range of artists covering his songs.

Worth a listen :)

One for the old farts.

There's an old Paul McCartney song I like "Maybe I'm Amazed" which I heard recently covered by Billy Joel of all people.

Now let me be clear that normally I would throw my device in the toilet before uploading the likes of " Uptown Girl" , but this is a cracking cover IMO and gives the song some real nuts.

It's lifted from the album " The Art of McCartney" which has a range of artists covering his songs.

Worth a listen :)

It's a great track mate

Scar Tissue is my favourite track of theirs.
The whole album Blood Sugar Sex Magik was their breakout and is still great. I have their first two albums, they were sort of punk thrash to start of with. They've changed a lot over the years but who doesn't.

The whole album Blood Sugar Sex Magik was their breakout and is still great. I have their first two albums, they were sort of punk thrash to start of with. They've changed a lot over the years but who doesn't.

Fight Like A Brave another fave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back