Moore v Hipwood v Curnow

Who will be better?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I looked at Hipwoods stats a little while back and, with him being behind Daniher as our number 2 guy, compared him to all the other second key forwards in the comp. Looking at Goals and Goal Assists he is the second best second forward in the comp just behind Hawkins. Would I love him to be more? Absolutely. But for the role he plays he is actually kind of underrated.

But at the same time Curnow and Moore are way ahead as leaders of their forward/backline (and club). He's fallen back from when he was competing at near the level of these two

Moore and Hipwood both no good in the GF

Collingwood’s success must really burn you AdamH. It’s ok, Darcy Moore hasn’t overtaken St Kilda yet.

The fact you can continue reappearing and making s**t takes and poor trolls year on year but I can’t even view the main board while logged in has me a little salty.

Premiership Captain Darcy Moore

Curnow a top 5 player in the league, Moore would be in the 30-40 mark, Hipwood wouldnt be top 150.

Moore is a much better player than that.
He would be arguably top 10 if you are talking 'overall value' to a team. His aerial timing and freakish athleticism for such a tall person is very dynamic.
I reckon the next 2-3 years will solidify his legacy as one of Collingwood's all-time greatest defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore is a much better player than that.
He would be arguably top 10 if you are talking 'overall value' to a team. His aerial timing and freakish athleticism for such a tall person is very dynamic.
I reckon the next 2-3 years will solidify his legacy as one of Collingwood's all-time greatest defenders.
He's probably already there with the premiership captain tag. If he stays fit and in form for 2-3 years it would probably be a no-brainer

Back