Moore v Hipwood v Curnow

Who will be better?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What happened to Moore? He was averaging 2 contested marks a game last year. Not sure what he is averaging this year, but just hasn't appeared like the same player.

Seems like he has crumbled under the weight of expectation.

What happened to Moore? He was averaging 2 contested marks a game last year. Not sure what he is averaging this year, but just hasn't appeared like the same player.

Seems like he has crumbled under the weight of expectation.

He struggled early, has been ok since without setting the world on fire. Not ideal for a third year key forward to have no tall forward support and poor ball users feeding him. He'll be ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cant see him being better than Joey tbh. CHF/FF/Ruck who can kick 70 meters and take huge pack marks, Don't see it yet.
Hipwood has something that Joey doesn't have. Insane speed. I read an article today that said he clocked the fastest in-game speed recorded by any current AFL player. Joey definitely has him covered in contested marking and set shot kicking though. Different players I guess

Curnow hasn't even been playing tall, has he? Thought he was playing through the midfield and hitting up the 50 every so often. I don't find him a great comparison to the others.
He's been playing mainly as a lead up forward. Named at FF this week. Definitely in the tall forward mould, could do with a couple extra cm though

Hipwood has something that Joey doesn't have. Insane speed. I read an article today that said he clocked the fastest in-game speed recorded by any current AFL player. Joey definitely has him covered in contested marking and set shot kicking though. Different players I guess

Joe's pretty quick. A lot more development in Eric, He's bloody exciting.

As a KPF I think Hipwood.

Moore will be ok, just needs more maturity and support, might be worth throwing him back for a while

Suspect Curnow may not end up settling as a forward

Really rate Hipwood. I think he'll be one of the best forwards in the competition.

I think Curnow will end up in the midfield, but he's a good prospect.

Moore needs support. He's understandably struggling with almost no senior forward helping him out. Still rate him

With a few more pre seasons and experience the contested marking will go through the roof. Combined with his speed he will almost be unstoppable.

Back