MLB 2021/22 Hot Stove

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok so we signed Bradley and Tepera this morning so in the bullpen we will have Rasiel, Lorenzen, Loup, Bradley and Tepera.... i really like that.
Don't have to stress to much now when the starters come out like usual.
Now please sign either Correa or Story and i will be ******* stoked

Geez the A's just do the same thing over and over again (with no money to spend they have to). Develop all these young guys into damn good players, trade them for more prospects and do it again. Basically a feeder club for others
It's genuinely hard to keep supporting them when they do this. Sean Manaea and Frankie Montas rumoured to be next to go, maybe even Laureano. This could be their worst season since moving to Oakland (worst was 1979 when they lost 108 games, .333).

It's genuinely hard to keep supporting them when they do this. Sean Manaea and Frankie Montas rumoured to be next to go, maybe even Laureano. This could be their worst season since moving to Oakland (worst was 1979 when they lost 108 games, .333).
Will be interesting to see how you go. Still got pitching currently but the lineup im not so sure about. Astros will be the Astros, if Correa goes back then its their div to lose. Seattle are much stronger this year on paper, we should be better. Gonna be a tough division

Will be interesting to see how you go. Still got pitching currently but the lineup im not so sure about. Astros will be the Astros, if Correa goes back then its their div to lose. Seattle are much stronger this year on paper, we should be better. Gonna be a tough division
And Rangers brought in Semien and Corey Seager, also Jon Gray, so they will be stronger too.

Freeman saying the braves blindsided him by signing Olson.....Na mate, your agent ****ed up.

Braves signing Olson (after you trained down their offer) meant he lost his biggest leverage and probably cost him quite a few million per year. That's on him and his agent.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's an ok signing, now we have the universal DH. He was Home Run Leader in 2020, albeit that was a pretty distorted season. Padres will be hoping playing him at DH will lessen the injuries.

i hope he does well, if he can stay on the field

Now this is a surprise, didn’t think Minny was much of a destination for top shelf free agents. I think we ( Cubs ) we’re all in on him but also miles off contending so not the right time to be making big splashes…. Like the Jonathan Villar signing lol
Oh yes heck the dodgers too

Now this is a surprise, didn’t think Minny was much of a destination for top shelf free agents. I think we ( Cubs ) we’re all in on him but also miles off contending so not the right time to be making big splashes…. Like the Jonathan Villar signing lol
Oh yes fu** the dodgers too

I personally have no problems with the Dodgers. They are a big market team spending like a big market. Show me any fan of a big market team and they would be disappointed that their team spends like a small market.

The Chicago Cubs should be running a $200M payroll, instead it's between #120M and $140M for no reason. All of our fans are upset at that and wish we spent like the Dodgers or a tier under it and instead we are acting like the Colorado Rockies.

So they have 2 players who wont wanna play anywhere other than SS so this will be interesting. Story is far better defensively than Boagerts so i'd expect him to play SS. Maybe he gets moved to 3rd and they move Devers to 1st? Dalbec is crushing it at moment so who knows. But Boagerts and Devers are horrible defensively so it will be interesting to see how they postion it cause JD has the DH spot.

Yankee fans on twitter not happy with their lack of signings this year.....nice to hear 🤣🤣

they have been to money conscious recently, should have signed Story instead of trading a player in, gives me the shits we dont sign players like we used too, bring back George

I personally have no problems with the Dodgers. They are a big market team spending like a big market. Show me any fan of a big market team and they would be disappointed that their team spends like a small market.

The Chicago Cubs should be running a $200M payroll, instead it's between #120M and $140M for no reason. All of our fans are upset at that and wish we spent like the Dodgers or a tier under it and instead we are acting like the Colorado Rockies.
Our prime players were aging and wanted above market value giving the side no hometown discount. The farm was gutted in the pursuit of success before and after the WS.
We can’t find ready made replacements in nearly every position bar catcher in free agency. Simply not possible and we now have to regenerate as well as be shrewd in FA and not just randomly spend

So they have 2 players who wont wanna play anywhere other than SS so this will be interesting. Story is far better defensively than Boagerts so i'd expect him to play SS. Maybe he gets moved to 3rd and they move Devers to 1st? Dalbec is crushing it at moment so who knows. But Boagerts and Devers are horrible defensively so it will be interesting to see how they postion it cause JD has the DH spot.
I think initially they might keep Bogaerts at SS and play Storey at 2B, to keep Bogaerts happy in the opt-out year of his contract. But if Bogaerts continues to struggle at shortstop then I can see them shifting him to second (and have Arroyo as a handy bench player). But like you say, it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back