Teams Miami Dolphins - The Fins

Remove this Banner Ad

The best part about Tagovailo's performance today was that he pushed the ball vertically deep quite a lot, more than usual last couple years, was always something critics of his brought up.

Was a proper gunslinger performance, Dan would have shed a tear.

I can hardly believe it! That was a proper, dominant football team beating one of the best teams in the league. Yes there were flaws, but they looked like they came to win and to administer a beating. And Bosa and Mack couldn't lay a hand on Tua, even though we were down to our backup LT.

These are not the Dolphins of the last few years. We're back. 👍

I can hardly believe it! That was a proper, dominant football team beating one of the best teams in the league. Yes there were flaws, but they looked like they came to win and to administer a beating. And Bosa and Mack couldn't lay a hand on Tua, even though we were down to our backup LT.

These are not the Dolphins of the last few years. We're back. 👍
I am excited after that.

Defence obviously can improve but after watching our offence I haven't been more excited about the Dolphins in my whole time following them since 2009.

Haha would be a dream.

Looking at the draw we only have 5 road games left and a trip to Frankfurt to play the Chiefs as a slated away game.

While we have 9 games left at home in Miami.

I would be disappointed if we don't challenge the Bills for the Division Title from here.
Easy. Undefeated season coming up. Nothing to worry about at all

And the NFL subreddit has just released their power rankings for this point in the season, and we are at number 4! (The 49ers, the Cowboys and the Eagles are at 1, 2 and 3 respectively.)
This feels unreal! I've been a Fin fan for almost forty years, and I haven't been this optimistic about our prospects since the days of Marino and Shula. :)

Just found another couple of pictures of one of my favourite players ever to grace the field, the one and only Dwight Stephenson. 👍

Here he is in his college days, playing for Alabama Crimson Tide, where he was already wearing the 57 shirt he would wear throughout his career -

Dwight 1.jpeg

I'm not sure where the next picture comes from, but the mud on those unis tells a story...

Dwight 2.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be spilling my load a bit early.

But FMD how good do we look.

After years in the wilderness we finally look like a team that can win the bloody thing.

If Tua stays fit i would be disappointed if we aren't in the AFC Championship match at a minimum.

It's very hard to even make a superbowl, particularly given we are in the toughest division in the league.

It's nice to just be competative

As of last night, the Miami Dolphins record for holding the only undefeated season continues for another year. 👍

And what an amazing way for the Eagles and the Niners to be beaten! For the first time in franchise history, the Eagles were defeated by the Jets, with Zach Wilson at the helm! And the Browns scored a win over the Niners with an even less illustrious quarterback, PJ Walker, formerly of the XFL.

Some fantastic matches last night, and I'm sure the Jets bars and the Browns bars were a sight to behold. :D

Perfectville.jpeg

Hard ground to win at for oppo. Intentionally designed so their bench is about 15degress (celcius) hotter
So i looked up to see when they redeveloped and changed the structure of the ground and it was for the 2016 season. To have Miami in the shade and the opposition in the sun on the sidelines.

Since 2016 when it came in Miami has now played 60 games at Hard Rock under the new structure and won 40 of them so 66.67% of home games.

Getting harder and harder to beat at home now we have a decent side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back