Competitions Melbourne Forum Tipping on BigFooty - 2020 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

demons-board-2020.png

BigFooty Demons Board Tipping is back!

The Demons Board Tipping Comp is up and running - and this year we're using BigFooty's own tipping system.

Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/melbourne-demons-forum-tipping-2020.16/join-pool

First prize is a shiny medal and a year's Premium Platinum membership.

Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is also running, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

Standard and Survivor tipping modes are available.

Sponsored by our friends at The Golden Ticket
Get Medallion Club Tickets at great prices

The Demons Board Tipping Comp is up and running - and this year we're using BigFooty's own tipping system.

Join Here: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/pickem/melbourne-demons-forum-tipping-2020.16/join-pool

Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is also running, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

I never got my badge for winning last years comp

• Admin
I never got my badge for winning last years comp
Would have been added as part of your 2018 badge. I can add it to the description or give you a second badge - which would you like?

Would have been added as part of your 2018 badge. I can add it to the description or give you a second badge - which would you like?
which ever is easier for you tbh

• Admin
Chief What's happening with the Tipping? Will it be reset when Round 2 gets announced or can it not stop locking games once it has started and become null and void?
We will see how it goes. Probably keep round 1 tips. It is giving out alerts even after I have closed all the comp. Might have to disable the whole system.

Want cash prizes?

Are rounds locked in once the first game is played, or is the "Update Tips" button missing for me?

Are rounds locked in once the first game is played, or is the "Update Tips" button missing for me?
You should be able to tip up until the bounce of the last game. Let me have a look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back