Manchester United: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

Overlap Podcast:

Ole Gunnar Solskjær: "I had Haaland in Molde, for two seasons. The summer before I got here (to Man United), I rang the club and said: you've got to sign this boy. He’ll be top class." "That was June, July 2018, and they said no. They had enough reports on players. Then I became the caretaker manager, and we’d sold Haaland to RB Salzburg." "I tell the club straight away to buy him while he has a release clause. We knew that then, and no one else would’ve paid the money - €20m, it would’ve been a bargain.""It was the club’s decision to not go for it then. We never made bids or went in for him, until after he started scoring for Salzburg.""By then, everyone was there. His release clause then was still good - €60m."

Not hard to see where Sir Jim needs to fix.
Serious question - who at United is feeding Haaland?

2ebf5e60-0864-11ef-b9d8-4f52aebe147d.png.webp

I don't know how they seem to pull these figures out their arse. Rashford worth 106million? In what world? Also somehow Hojlund has added 20million to his value with just 8 goals? McTominay 46?!

I don't know how they seem to pull these figures out their arse. Rashford worth 106million? In what world? Also somehow Hojlund has added 20million to his value with just 8 goals? McTominay 46?!
Martial being worth £11m is the biggest outlier. Antony as well.

These websites make me laugh. Can they find a buyer at these prices for these players. If so, United will have a great summer haha

Martial being worth £11m is the biggest outlier. Antony as well.

These websites make me laugh. Can they find a buyer at these prices for these players. If so, United will have a great summer haha
Antony wouldn't even be worth his age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The BBC are getting into clickbait now. Those valuations are nonsense.

The BBC are getting into clickbait now. Those valuations are nonsense.
The BBC did not produce them. They also gave an alternative number via Transfermarkt and it was based on the story that everyone is for sale. So not really click bait but I know how as a right wing person you like to rail against government owned media stations.

I think the latest reports that ETH and Wilcox working closely together would indicate that ETH might be more likely to stay than go.

I think the issue will be his possible replacements aren't any better. May as well give him another season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back