FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many unlikeable campaigners this year. This season won’t be looked back at fondly
They need someone who is actually married and expose them to their family on the show.

The need to find out who Mr Cruel was and invite him on as a participant and out him, assuming it wasn’t Richard from this season.

They cannot just keep going with the same recycled storylines and interchangeable, unlike label campaigners.

Catching up. Wowee go Cass

Season 6 Reaction GIF by The Office

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ellie went from most attractive to total flog at the end of it. Maybe it was just editing.

Not the best season really. Lucinda the shining light out of the season. Hope we see more of her in some way

I was just revisiting the Tori walk out in my mind and I actually don’t blame her.

The “experts” matched them because they thought they were great together, they went through the experiment and did what was required of them, decided to stay together and are still together outside the show.

Then they return to the couch and the “experts” basically keep jabbing them to get her to break up with Jack. Yeah we all thinks he’s a knob but whatever, if they are happy together, let her enjoy being downtrodden.

Hahahahaha

Don't think they paired a guy who wants a submissive girl with a self declared "boss bitch" so that they'd be great together.

I was being sarcastic. If they are going to pretend to match them, they have to see it though to the end. Can’t turn around and start preaching “he’s a w***er and we matched you for shits and giggles, how the hell could you actually like him?”

If they truly want people to find love, you have to be happy for them in whatever form it takes. If Tristan finds love with a donkey, good for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back