FTA-TV MAFS: Where Jayden has an idea for how Tim can get back at Sara for her cheating on him

Remove this Banner Ad

So many talking poorly about Ellie

She'd have to be the most attractive of this season, no?

I don't mind her, don't blame her in this lol. Yeah could have gone about it differently but lets not pretend Lauren was some angel

I don't mind her, don't blame her in this lol. Yeah could have gone about it differently but lets not pretend Lauren was some angel
Lauren has applied for next seasons Alone.
Her resume says she's good at being by herself and can eat air and drink tears to survive.
She can scare off will animals with her face.

My unpopular opinion on Jack and Tori: A lot of the drama was just for the camera. It came out early in the season when it was revealed they were still together that they were the only couple that actually spent their weekends together. Since there is no filming there is no requirement for the couples to spend their weekends together so the other participants for a large part of it just did their own thing. I highly doubt they spend their weekends together if they weren't on good terms. Like Bryce and Melissa from a couple of seasons ago, Bryce was painted as the big villain yet today they are happily married with kids. A lot of our perception of these couples comes down to what the producers want us to see and may not actually be the truth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I limped the **** all the way here, but here we are at the end of another season of "Say hello to some of the shit campaigners of Australia".
yay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back