News Lions kits and supporter gear discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot of merch
Interesting the navy polos, whereas the players are all wearing maroon ones.

Also, spotted this today

reversible_2__07323.1699486216.PNG

IMG_4657__54091.1699486237.PNG

Some new gear up on the lions shop site, training singlets and playing shorts- no guernseys yet unfortunately.

Absolutely not a fan of the Bears and Roy kits. Completely understand the concept, butchered the execution though. Ugh.

Absolutely not a fan of the Bears and Roy kits. Completely understand the concept, butchered the execution though. Ugh.
The Lions one is even worse. Where on earth did that concept and colours come from. Almost as bad as that cameo monstrosity the players warmed up in this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the bears training singlet

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m looking forward to seeing us playing in some heritage jumpers again of both Bears and Fitzroy. I don’t see why we need this saturation of indigenous jumpers year after year that don’t reflect anything of clubs history other than all being PC and virtual signaling and pandering to god only knows who. One game sure, but seems they have spilled into 2-4 games per year depending on which club once detriment of any other theme which the heritage round did every 2-3 years.

I’m looking forward to seeing us playing in some heritage jumpers again of both Bears and Fitzroy. I don’t see why we need this saturation of indigenous jumpers year after year that don’t reflect anything of clubs history other than all being PC and virtual signaling and pandering to god only knows who. One game sure, but seems they have spilled into 2-4 games per year depending on which club once detriment of any other theme which the heritage round did every 2-3 years.
Make Australia Great Again, huh?

What’s the importance of having to wear it at home, I mean they never did that when they had heritage and other themed rounds in the past.
They probably would these days. Maximises jumper sales.

So, like many people, I see through the BS that exists today and refuse to conform to such sheep behaviour. Why does that make someone right wing.

I too refuse to follow the woke sheep. For example, Woolworths stopped selling plastic flags and I made a completely independent choice to get mad about it.

So, like many people, I see through the BS that exists today and refuse to conform to such sheep behaviour. Why does that make someone right wing.
You act like all the people you label as sheep haven't given serious thought about issues and reached their own conclusions. By reaching a lazy conclusion, you yourself are your own kind of sheep.

So where do you get terms like "snowflake", "virtue signalling" and "woke"? Come up with them yourself, did you? Who tends to use these terms?

And I didn't call you right-wing, I don't particularly care for reductive terms that much. I suggested you might frequent what are termed right-wing social media.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back