News Lions kits and supporter gear discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw the new and gold and maroon jumper in store today and it is a stunning design. I know we had something similar a few years ago, but its high time this third gold and maroon Bears inspired strip is a permanent fixture in our sweet of jumpers. I commend the club and NB for the design.

Agreed. Been wearing the same jumper since the 2001 GF. Might be time to buy a new one. The bears inspired Guernsey has inspired me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I like them.
Premiership Stars Help Brisbane Lions Launch Sir Doug Nicholls Round Guernsey for 2023

Brisbane Lions premiership players Des Headland and Ash McGrath have teamed up once again, this time to proudly design the Club’s Sir Doug Nicholls Round guernsey.

article-header.png

I like them.
Premiership Stars Help Brisbane Lions Launch Sir Doug Nicholls Round Guernsey for 2023

Brisbane Lions premiership players Des Headland and Ash McGrath have teamed up once again, this time to proudly design the Club’s Sir Doug Nicholls Round guernsey.

article-header.png
I've said it a few times, but I really hope Cockatoo gets a game in Indigenous Round. I've heard him say a few times that given hes never played in that round that it would be a dream to do so and where one of the Indigenous Jumpers which he hasnt got to wear yet. I know im the sentimental type but Nakia seems such good guy and Id be so happy for him if he could and its not like his form hasn't warranted a game.

Last edited:
I just went for a walk (how magnificent is the weather this time of year in Brisbane) to the Lions shop at the Gabba and bought an Indigenous Polo shirt, love the look of it, anyway there was an official insert in the bag with the following written >

WHEN CAN YOU WEAR YOUR POLO?

We encourage you to wear it to the Captains Run at the Gabba on Friday 19 May for the Launch of Sir Doug Nicholls Round.

Please only wear your polo on Game Day for the following rounds 10, 11 and 17.

However, you may wear it to the office at your leisure.

I just went for a walk (how magnificent is the weather this time of year in Brisbane) to the Lions shop at the Gabba and bought an Indigenous Polo shirt, love the look of it, anyway there was an official insert in the bag with the following written >

We encourage you to wear it to the Captains Run at the Gabba on Friday 19 May for the Launch of Sir Doug Nicholls Round.

That’s understandable but also a tad strange. I feel the main issue is only receiving that information after the purchase, as someone may have wanted a polo to wear all year.

Though just re reading it, it sounds like something that was meant for employees regarding the fact they could wear it into the office at their leisure.

That’s understandable but also a tad strange. I feel the main issue is only receiving that information after the purchase, as someone may have wanted a polo to wear all year.

Though just re reading it, it sounds like something that was meant for employees regarding the fact they could wear it into the office at their leisure.

Surely that was meant for players and staff.
Yes that makes sense, must have been included in mine by mistake.

Agree with other supporters the notice was for players/staff as they most likely are required to promote the sponsors on the Lions gear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know how much those Black & Gold Sherrins are in the Lions Shop? I can't find them online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back