News Lions kits and supporter gear discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane Lions NB 2023 Training Tee

This is a cracker (IMO).

I avoid training gear most of the time bcos it's too subtle for me but I actually would buy this.

Just posted on the Lions insta, all three
View attachment 1575045
Don’t want to start the conspiracy rounds around here, but maybe Andrews is now our new captain for next year as he is wearing our home guernsey and was taking the press conference with Fages 1-2 weeks ago, while Neale and Zorko could be the mature players in our leadership group to help Harris with the leadership transition as they are wearing our away & clash guernseys respectfully :think:

Besides that though, the guernseys look really slick with the New Balance sponsor for 2023 now :thumbsu:

the youi logo is slightly grating. but coming after some of the shockers we've had recently. what a well rounded meshing of logos to kit design.

The shoulder seams look completely fine now that the guys are wearing jerseys that actually fit...

the boys will be looking good out there this year! good stuff

Don’t want to start the conspiracy rounds around here, but maybe Andrews is now our new captain for next year as he is wearing our home guernsey and was taking the press conference with Fages 1-2 weeks ago, while Neale and Zorko could be the mature players in our leadership group to help Harris with the leadership transition as they are wearing our away & clash guernseys respectfully :think:

Besides that though, the guernseys look really slick with the New Balance sponsor for 2023 now :thumbsu:
Or it would look weird having the bloke who is 2m on one side. As far as symmetry goes, it's simply better to have the smaller guys either side of the big bloke.

Awesome pic I must say.

Or it would look weird having the bloke who is 2m on one side. As far as symmetry goes, it's simply better to have the smaller guys either side of the big bloke.

Awesome pic I must say.
Didn’t think about that being the case, so sounds right to me :)

I must admit that when I was at training the other day I thought Harris was rather vocal in directing teammates. Could also be nothing.

On a different tangent, does anyone know the difference between the members polo and the media polo? Any difference in terms of quality, fabric, etc?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great looking kits. Am I blind or have they removed the option to put numbers on the back through the lions shop?

In my view, these 3 jumpers should be locked in as the Lions jumpers as in the gold (Bears) , red (Fitzroy) and maroon (Bribsnae Lions) which r representative of our club. Like others have said, i'd do away with the gold cuffs but overall i'm rapt with this mix particulalry the third gold strip without the blue - just love it and what NB have come up with

In my view, these 3 jumpers should be locked in as the Lions jumpers as in the gold (Bears) , red (Fitzroy) and maroon (Bribsnae Lions) which r representative of our club. Like others have said, i'd do away with the gold cuffs but overall i'm rapt with this mix particulalry the third gold strip without the blue - just love it and what NB have come up with

Agree. These should be the main three jumpers the club wears (really like the gold one), although on occasions I would also like to see the FFC logo red jumper make an appearance in Melbourne.

With royal blue shorts.

Agree. These should be the main three jumpers the club wears (really like the gold one), although on occasions I would also like to see the FFC logo red jumper make an appearance in Melbourne.

With royal blue shorts.
Considering the home game vs North is in the Adelaide Hills, wouldn't mind seeing us with blue shorts even just for that, would also be nice to build some rivalry with North after we stole their merge partner.

Hazard a guess we won’t be seeing zip up hoodies (unless I’ve missed them), which annoys me being a Melbourne based member (cold weather). But we can produce fishing shirts FFS.

Not interested in the bulky ‘storm jackets’.

I’d be more than ok with the gold jumpers for Brisbane (and GC) games, the red for Melbourne games, and the maroon for games in Syd, Adel and Perth.

Saw the new and gold and maroon jumper in store today and it is a stunning design. I know we had something similar a few years ago, but its high time this third gold and maroon Bears inspired strip is a permanent fixture in our sweet of jumpers. I commend the club and NB for the design.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back