Rumour Kevin Sheedy - The Essendon Puppet Master

Remove this Banner Ad

Rubbish, Rupert most certainly wouldn’t have enough time to mentor someone let alone someone that wasn’t working for him in any capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I think he means Robert Thompson, who is/was Rupert's 2IC.

He definitely was a mentor to Hird, and was most likely behind the HS taking the brave, victim angle when the drug saga was front page news for years.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Carn man, do you even business?

Let’s be clear… I am not a huge James Hird fan. Deapite this, I am happy enough to point out that having a solid business acumen is a bit different to being prepared to take legal action over your reputation (None of which has any relevance when discussing Andrew Welsh). Hird’s frivolous legal action was more about his ego than his ability as a business man although if James Hird is the business then you’d probably suggest that it probably wasn’t the greatest business decision.

For what is is worth, Hird also completed an engineering degree to go with his business credentials. Most people posting on here would have struggled to get the marks at school to even attempt an engineering degree, let alone finish one. For the engineers out there, yes it was civil…
Hehe

He reminds me of Leonard Breshnev.

Who was mentored by Kruschev before knifing him in the back.

In later years he was known for at gun point forcing passengers to pull the shutters of broken trains down and rocking back and forth in their seats to give the impression to foreign visitors also on the train, that it, and indeed the whole country, was in good working order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back