Just The Ashes

Who wins the 2021/2022 Ashes Series?

• Australia without W.A. interference.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely spot on.

I'm also under the impression that acknowledging the victors is part of the spirit of the game.
The Poms know as much about the spirit of the game as the Warriors know about premiership success.

Hey philreich, just spent an hour watching Jaiswal bat against the poms.

Yeah the pitch is a dodgy subcontinent classic, and yes he was very lucky with a DRS review, but he's going to cause us some heartache. Technique on Indian pitches is brilliant.

Yeah the pitch is a dodgy subcontinent classic, and yes he was very lucky with a DRS review, but he's going to cause us some heartache. Technique on Indian pitches is brilliant.
Mate if he reaches 139 today, he'll pass 1000 Test runs in just his 8th Test. Not bad for a kid that nobody had heard of 6 months ago.

Mate if he reaches 139 today, he'll pass 1000 Test runs in just his 8th Test. Not bad for a kid that nobody had heard of 6 months ago.
I'll watch until lunch, but one of his great skills is how to get off strike.

He's also hit a phenomenal 23 sixes in this series. He can change gears when the situation demands it.
That Bashir kid can bowl a bit (on their pitches). 3/31 in this session and been the most threatening.

That said, he's got 78 year old Jimmy Anderson, idiot Ollie Robinson and some total wood duck named Hartley as his support. No wonder he looks good.

That Bashir kid can bowl a bit (on their pitches). 3/31 in this session and been the most threatening.

That said, he's got 78 year old Jimmy Anderson, idiot Ollie Robinson and some total wood duck named Hartley as his support. No wonder he looks good.
Bashir just removed the big fish - Jaiswal bowled for 73.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

India collapsing faster than the Bombers' finals hopes :).
I've been watching the Matilda's. This coordination of two sports, Sweet FA and the rest of Bigfooty is starting to wear me down.

He is sooo good

When India's opening bowlers are Ashwin and Jadeja you know that the pitch is a stinker philreich.
But will the ICC do anything to sanction the Indians? Pfft - there's more chance of the Warriors winning back to back flags.

Where to for Bazball after this series drubbing? I'd love to see the Windies go to England later this year, and embarrass the Poms!!!
Im just glad they were able to inspire Jaiswal how to bat.

Back