JB in the Hot Seat on Footy Classfied

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit where it is due though - Caroline did ask the right questions... much better than the stupid, stupid, stupid question Grant Thomas had to ask - whacked on the head nicely by James - this club has soul.
What the hell was Thomas on about? We are 'missing' something?

Well Grant we arent missing a fat, loud mouthed prick who knifes people in the back which means no job for you

Jesus that was awesome!

Nothing like seeing Caro getting took to the cleaners.

Loved the bit where she said "I'm actually really offended by that" LOL.

It was like watching a professional fighter against vermin of the earth just squirm.

10/10 JB.

How could she comment on the public voting against JB calling North games and he put her wright back on the spot saying she is on the selection commitee of AA.

Haha. Poor GT spent all week formulating a question about Norths missing soul, and JB says to him what you on about? Not a peep from the loser. Caro must love having GT to tear into on the show. The poor man has trouble putting a thought together.

well done JB.. makes me proud to be a North supporter to hear you talk like that...

and to think a couple of years ago some people laughed at me on here when I suggested JB become our president...

obviously i am not a north supporter. But i often listen Jb on triple m on saturdays and friday's and often you would get callers from the opposing team as well say how brilliant JB's call was for being unbiased. I have even heard people say this on SEN and 3aw,so wher and how Carro says she is speaking for the public is beyond me. I honestly think she has a thing for Footy show host presidents ie Eddie and Jimmy

Hack print journo VS polished TV and Radio presenter. On JB's turf Cowro got smashed. Without the time to conspire with her fantasy sources, produce a few dodgy drafts and have an editor approve it, she was like a cow in water.

Best I have seen JB perform and represented the NMFC with pride.

Will she be bitter enough to have another crack this weekend??

Thomo's question about no soul was out of the blue. Strange thing to say. Agree with JB - no idea what the hell he was referring to...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That question from Thomas was just odd to the least, felt like JB smashed every BF troll into smithereens when he responded.

Well done to JB :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I'd like to echo the general feeling here in saying that I feel bloody proud of our club, as it was ably represented tonight by our chairman , JB.

If I didn't pay a small country's GNP for my telly I reckon a fist may have gone through it tonight, in an attempt to wipe that stupid aggressive smirk from her shocking dial.

Like a yapping dog, she just went on and on and ONNNNNNNNN, and JB held up very well.

Congrats to James on a stellar performance in the face of the fire breather tonight!

I really dont think the 1st lady :Dlistens to anything. James kept answering and she kept on yapping until he fastened that muzzle tight. Expect another article in the coming weeks about James mispronunciating Prestigiacomo's surname when we play the Pies next and showing obvious bias and disdain for the general AFL public :rolleyes: :D ;)

Loved the bit where she said "I'm actually really offended by that" LOL.

I am glad she feld offended. She has been offending us for years.

She seemed very confused as to what days she actually had storys published. I am sure she said at the start of the program she didn't have anything in Saturday's paper, but later said the apology to Eugene was in Saturday's edition.

Very proud of JB.

We need a replay on RooTube and our membership drive for the rest of the year. It should inspire many to sign up!

I want to sign up for next year right now! Thats the sort of emotion to deliver at 3/4 time in a GF! JB for Coach ;)

I've always been impressed with JB and he just emphasised that tonight. He handled that interview (which looked very confronting) absolutely brilliantly. He never lost him composure, he was on the front foot the whole time and never looked like he was attacking anyone (they're calling him "fired up", I don't agree with that) but really asked very good questions and gave brilliant answers. Congratulations to JB and hopefully he's right about the NM footy club being a really exciting place over the next few years.

obviously i am not a north supporter. But i often listen Jb on triple m on saturdays and friday's and often you would get callers from the opposing team as well say how brilliant JB's call was for being unbiased. I have even heard people say this on SEN and 3aw,so wher and how Carro says she is speaking for the public is beyond me. I honestly think she has a thing for Footy show host presidents ie Eddie and Jimmy

Thanks mate. Good to hear this from an opposition supporter, especially a hawthorn one:thumbsu:

What the hell was Thomas on about? We are 'missing' something?

Well Grant we arent missing a fat, loud mouthed prick who knifes people in the back which means no job for you

I think Thomas has a point, we are missing something in our team, and have done since Carey left.

The arrogance, the 'killing blow' and the ability to finish off teams by 8 goals instead of hanging on by 8 points. We had this in the 90's, now we are missing it and some games it's a defining factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back