News Jake Pasini signs with Swan Districts

Remove this Banner Ad

Leaving only a unique blend of speed and endurance.

I wouldn’t say unique speed, but rather rare, as my grandmother and I shared similar pace.

And endurance nearly saw me reach the thirty second mark as a teen

Nevertheless, I blame Ken for the lack of opportunity

Interested to see photos of training this week. I would imagine Jake is back running again after the ACL rehab but assume he'd start the preseason away from the main group. Keen to track his progress.

There's some pressure building on our KPD stocks that I'm sure would be felt by the likes of Pasini and Lord. I think we're all ready to see a changing of the guard in our best 22 next season.

An interesting read on our future defender.
Will be debuting this season as a third tall.
Drafted at 193cm, 82kg. Now 93kg for season 2023.
Heard he also grew a few (2) cm making him 195cm...? but guess we will wait when Port update their player info profiles for 2023.

Putting into context Jonas: 188cm, 90kg
McKenzie: 191cm, 90kg
Clurey: 193cm, 95kg
Aliir: 194cm, 96kg

(all player info taken from Port website)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Executive summary please - I can't hold my attention for more than 3.814 minutes, let alone 38:14
  • He throws up a bit doing training back in WA
  • nickname at the club is Citrus
  • lives with Willem Drew - Drew farts alot and they stink
  • good mates with Georgie, Willem, Butters
  • very settled at the club, club has been very supportive during his rehab.

*Ken let him know that he was about to debut the following game if he hadn't done his knee

I've seen this referenced before. Anyone know what that's in relation to?
The story goes something like Jake was on his first pre-season camp in QLD when Ollie was getting some drinks out the the fridge, Ollie asked Jake if he wanted the citrus flavour and Jarrod Lienert who was nearby said, "did you just call him Citrus?" and a nickname was born.

The story goes something like Jake was on his first pre-season camp in QLD when Ollie was getting some drinks out the the fridge, Ollie asked Jake if he wanted the citrus flavour and Jarrod Lienert who was nearby said, "did you just call him Citrus?" and a nickname was born.
Undoubtedly Lienerts greatest contribution to the club

This has interesting Matthew Lobbe vibes.

Gone are the days when 'Spoof' was a suitable nickname.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back